random scenario collection(and some incorrect quotes too): #1

Note: all scenarios took place in Thomas's dream world

*Bleep*
This is what usually happened when Thomas wake up late but this time...

Thomas: *groan* oh shit, what time is it now?
Anastasia: *smiling while sitting on her bed* good morning, Thomas. Enjoy that good night sleep that much do you?
Thomas: umm..... morning, what time is it- *realized that his hands is on her lap* oh shoot! Sorry!
Anastasia: time for your little punishment, with morning snuggles! *Pounced on Thomas for snuggling*
Thomas: wait, no, stop!!!

15 seconds later....

Thomas: AHAHAHA, STOP IT, STOP IT!
Anastasia: hee hee,never! *Continue to snuggle until she accidentally slipped* whoa!
Thomas: wha- *gets accidental elbow dropped in the stomach*

*Bleep*
Thomas: so.....have you thought about having a prettier bird than this one?
Anastasia: ehe, why would I? It's already as beautiful as it usually be.
Thomas: because you're the prettiest one here.

*Insert cricket chirping*

Anastasia: maybe actions is better than words, as it seems. Try again next time, Thomas.
Thomas: oh come on!

*Bleep*

Thomas: you know sometimes I'm imagining you wearing other outfits
Anastasia: hmm? what do you mean?
Thomas: oh well, just other clothes.
Anastasia: hmm....

3rd pov: it was then the imagination run wild, like the girl wearing a cheongsam (a Chinese dress), a sari, a kimono and many to name.

Anastasia: *blushes while covering her face* Thomas!
Thomas: maybe I'll buy you some anyway.
Anastasia: No!

*Bleep*
(Incorrect quotes #1)
Thomas: It's dark in here
Anastasia: Don't worry, Thomas. I got this
Anastasia: *Stomps their feet*
Anastasia: *Skechers light up*

*Bleep*
This happened at the garden when Thomas and Anastasia were playing with Lycanos.

Anastasia: hee hee, I really love your dog, Thomas. He's so cute. *Ruffling the dog's fur*
Thomas: well, try not to anger him. He's a beast no one dare to mess with.
Anastasia: Aw, you think too much.

Stranger: no way, a mansion? Must be treasure there-
Lycanos: *rushed to the stranger and tried to pounce but failed because of the gate so he just barks at him after that*
Stranger: OK, bad idea! *Ran away*

Thomas: good boy, my lad. See I told you- eh? Where's Anna?
Anastasia: *cowering at the angel statue* ohmygodhesoscaryimgoingtogetrippedintopiecespleasespareme
Thomas: Anna calm down....

*Bleep*
Anastasia: I want you to be honest with me, why did you really eager to go to the beach?
Thomas: umm....to see you in-
Anastasia: *raised her hand and prepared to slap*
Thomas: ...a beach dress
Anastasia: *keep her hand down* aw, you really like it? Hee hee, I guess I'll keep wearing that one every time we go to the beach.
Thomas: thank goodness I didn't say "swimsuit"

*Bleep*
Thomas and Anastasia: *having their usual snuggles*
Maid: I've prepared sna-

3rd pov: all three staring each other for a while but Thomas the first to broke the silent

Thomas: umm....just put at the table right there, we can get it.
Maid: y-yes, sir....*put the snacks at the table and left*

After a moment of silence...
Anastasia: GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT!
Thomas: why me?!

*Bleep*
Thomas: *patting Anastasia's head while letting her snuggling* hey Anna, how long do you actually have that habit? I mean,it seems that you always act like the old man's sister even he's gone now.
Anastasia: well, it's been a while since then,so perhaps there's things never changed
Thomas: heh, that makes me relaxing even more
Anastasia: hmm? What do you mean?
Thomas: it means you're cuter than that *pull Anastasia in and join in the snuggle*
Anastasia: kyaa, no,stop! It tickles!

And the snuggle continues...

*Bleep*
Thomas: now after that beautiful sunset, it's time for the palette knife. *Grabs a palette knife* Gotta take that thalo green, and sap green.
Also Thomas: *accidentally applied too much force, causing the palette knife scrapped the paper and ruined the canvas*
Thomas:

*Bleep*
(Incorrect quotes #2)
Pre curse-free Anastasia be like: What doesn't kill me should run, because now I'm absolutely pissed.

*Bleep*
Thomas: phew, finally. Done with that hill behind that house. That should do.
Nyx: *flipped its paint tainted tail and splashed the paint on the canvas, ruining the painting*
Thomas: NYX YOU MUTHAFU-

(For those who wonder why, nyx snuck into the art room while Thomas carelessly left the door opened. She played for a while and knocked down a paint bottle and.....well,you know the rest)

*Bleep*
Anastasia: *patting Thomas's head while resting her head on his shoulder* it's ok, Thomas, just take a rest for now...
Thomas: *sigh* I really never able to complete that painting if I get constantly interrupted by pets. Should have kept my doors locked anyway.
Anastasia: or maybe you shouldn't let the pets in
Thomas: errrmmm.....right

*Bleep*
Thomas: *holding Anastasia's hand while guiding her to peel apples* ok, slowly...... slowly.....there you go!
Anastasia: it's..... beautiful...
Thomas: yup, *picked up his own apple and starts to peel* and you can try that yourself without my guidance in any time- *accidentally cut his ring finger* Ow, my fingers!
Anastasia: ehehe....