random scenario collection (and some incorrect quotes too): #2

*bleep*
Anastasia: *carrying her clothes to the laundry and found Thomas* I didn't expect you to iron your shirt yourself?
Thomas: well, it's been a while since then but I still prefer to do the entire household chores myself.
Anastasia: hee hee, you'll be a very good father one day
Thomas: hehe, yeah. *Accidentally burned his pinky* OH FUCK THAT BURNS!
Anastasia: maybe you should have leave the ironing to the maids.....

*Bleep*
Thomas and Anastasia: *staring at each other*
Thomas a few minutes later: so......what are we going to do?
Anastasia: *facepalm*

*Bleep*
(Incorrect quotes#3)
Thomas after the main story: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I’ve been feeling are actually severe psychological distress

*Bleep*
Anastasia: *saying while pulling Thomas's sleeves* Thomas, Thomas! I want to show you something!
Thomas: yes, what is it?

3rd pov: Anastasia lead him to her room and he found a cylindrical bag dangling from the ceiling at the room. It looked like there's something wrapped in a leather.

Anastasia: I found this while on my way home from the park, it looks really fun to play with. *Beating the bag with her open palm* though, it's really satisfying to beat it and let all the anger out
Thomas: ah I see, it's a punching bag
Anastasia: a punching bag?
Thomas: yep, it usually used for boxers.
Anastasia: let me have a try..... HIYA *attempt to punch*

(Perfect cut to the girl rubbing her knuckles and whining while looking at Thomas with puppy eyes)

Thomas: *sigh* well, can't help it. *Walked to the punching bag* let's see....

3rd pov: Thomas started to touching his fist against the bag with small strength, the bag dangled despite the small impact applied on it.

Anastasia: well, you didn't dare to go all out?
Thomas: who says I don't go all out? *Throws powerful jabs and punches onto it, making loud bang within the impact*

Anastasia: *stare in awe* so..... strong.....
Thomas: heh,you like that? *Throws more powerful jabs and punches then end it with a few kicks* there, that's how it usually works.
Anastasia: Wow...... Thomas, I..... I can't believe you're that strong....
Thomas: well, it started off with a friend of mine invited me for exercises, it's really fun though*Turned to the punching bag* now let's get back to-

3rd pov: oh well,does it need explanation? Dude literally got his balls smashed by a punching bag!

Thomas:*hitting opera high notes*
Anastasia: that's fate worse than death.....

*Bleep*
(Incorrect quotes #4)
Anastasia: Ugh, crushes are so dumb.
Thomas: I know. Whenever I’m near the person I like I just start acting stupid.
Anastasia: But you’re always acting stupid?
Thomas: ...
Thomas: Yeah, don’t think about that too hard.

*Bleep*
maid: could you show me what you're having, mistress?
Anastasia: *showing a knife instead of an apple hiding behind her* A KNIFE! *Sprinting back to her room*
Maid: By the gods,no!

Meanwhile, Thomas at the old man's room reading: oh lord,not again.....

*Bleep*
Anastasia: are you sure you're going to do this?
Thomas: yeah, I'm just gonna give it a try
Anastasia: well, please be gentle...
Thomas: umm....ok
Anastasia: hnn.....aahn....
Thomas: are you ok?
Anastasia: it hurts a bit.....
Thomas: ok, I'll keep going....
Anastasia: KYAA!
Thomas: oops, sorry!

Anastasia: *throws Thomas out of the room* then find someone to give me a massage you idiot, you're dislocating my shoulder!

A/n: whoever thinks the other way around, go to horny jail you bastards....