Day 6

Despite peeling my eyes open to avoid getting into nightmares, exhaustion still conquered my mind palace and put me into slumber. The dream, however, drew me closer to the truth behind the painting....

It was the day when the rain had finally stopped and Apollo's steeds arise from the horizon. The girl, however, she hid herself under her cozy bed due to her weakness towards strong brightness. The painter had finished the portrait and placed the canvas on the easel, in which the girl suddenly awoke to witness the masterpiece

 The painter had finished the portrait and placed the canvas on the easel, in which the girl suddenly awoke to witness the masterpiece

And this is where the tables had turned....badly, the girl's gaze instantly deteriorated into a glare of pure hatred and rage. "I...."that one word caused the painter to get chased out of her room.

This is it.....it was almost a week after time finally progressed. I stood upon the covered canvas, with anxiety and sadness overwhelming my head. "Once it's over, I'll have to take a day break or two..." I sighed, as I removed the sheets. The girl, as she appeared coloured, she has returned to the initial posture I saw during the first day.

 The girl, as she appeared coloured, she has returned to the initial posture I saw during the first day

"Hello....we meet again" i said it while forcing out some delight expression out of my depressing shell. She did saw through me but tried to pretend she hadn't seen it: "hasn't it been six days since you've been here?" She looked at me, with a mixed emotion of sadness and reluctance of seeing me leave or something. "You have painted me so much...and I now have all these beautiful colours" she laughed softly and continued "as thanks, I let you picked the colour this time"

"You mean....."

"Yes, that's right.... this is the end" now she confirmed it, it's the last day we met. After that, we have to part ways to where we belong. I gulped, and failed to hide those anxiety inside me. "Is there something you bother?" She asked, after seeing me frowning my eyebrows while looking at her.