1k special oneshot: my life within the dream

A/n: (I usually don't do this but hey, can't believe it reached 1k readings. Gotta say, thank you for the support as this game really deserves recognition.

As a reward, here is my attempt of a oneshot fanfic. Enjoy!)

I really never told anyone about my daily routine, not a single soul. I mean, it's quite personal and you really don't want to get stalked just because you leaked your routine to anybody. As for what I'm doing in the dreamworld? Well, I guess I'll break the code and tell you all what I dreamt just for today, the daily life I spent with the girl herself.

Like how I did in the real world, I woke up the earliest, around 5am as usual. I tidied up and had some early breakfast, and went for a jog around the beach. It was still quiet as there was no one around so I spent 35 minutes doing warm-ups and stretches before the jog today.

As I started my pace, the morning breeze brushed through my face as if I'm a walking canvas. The faster I jog, the stronger the wind, making the morning much refreshing. Of course, so refreshing that I almost fell back to sleep, although I got back up thanks to the adrenalin rush. Despite that, I continued the cycle until sunrise, with my body sweated like a fountain.

I reached the mansion at 8:04 am. As I reached the doorstep, the girl had already awaken and ran downstairs right after she saw me. "Thomas, where did you go? You disappeared within a night again!" She threw her tantrums, which I found it adorable. Too bad she stopped after she smelled the sweaty stench on me and pinched her nose in disgust. "And what did you just do to bring such horrendous stench here?"

"Well, just went for a jog....as usual."

"Just go take a bath!" Yeah, she can be a bit grumpy sometimes but nevertheless, I took a bath, get my shirt changed and went downstairs for the classic breakfast: pancakes and tea.

After I sat down, the girl laid her head on my shoulder, with her arms coiled around my body. "I hate you..." She pouted, while throwing her baby tantrum. I can't help and chuckled, she's too cute for that, and gave her a little headpat while eating my breakfast. "Where did you go just now?" She said as she clinged closer like a child misses her parents.

"Sorry Anna, just went for a jog. You know it's quite a habit for me since I started college."

"But you could just told me so I can join you?" She pouted again while nuzzled her cheeks against mine, with her tantrums still there. "As punishment, you have to stay with me the entire day!"

At 11am, I accompanied Anastasia to town. Along the streets there are wagons rode by, pedestrians walked towards their destination and even children running around while their parents catching them up. Anna wanted to do grocery shopping, along with some bread for snacks. Well, that's what she really told me 'cause in the end, I'm the carrying the most basket home.

After lunchtime at 2pm, Anna went to the garden for a stroll, which I had a good idea. I released my black horse, Icarius from the stable and hopped onto him. I then rode him to the girl, who's still on her own pace, and stopped in front of her. "May I accompany you for the stroll?" I reached my hand out for request. She nodded, and rested by my shoulders while enjoying the smoothing ride around the garden.

At 5pm, which we woke up from the nap after we came back from the garden. It is scheduled that I must paint her portrait that time daily. This time, the sun was at the right angle, so she decided to sit at the window, with her legs crossed elegantly. Unfortunately, that also affected my performance as the sunlight blinded my eyes every time I looked at her. Nevertheless, I was proud of myself as I saw that sweets smile of hers carved on her face when she looked at my finished portrait. After that, we took a bath together, at least I didn't plan anything fishy though, I might ended up in jail!

At 7pm, we finished our dinner and head to the art studio. As for today, I decided to draw the great peak of the Everest of Himalayas. I used my palette knife to scrapped off the Van Dyke brown from the palette, and laid out the geographical pattern of the Everest. I then used some Titanium white for the snow and blended it in by swipes to create foggy effects at the bottom. I also drew tiny, little flags to symbolise the glory of those hikers who conquered the highest mountain of the world.

As for Anastasia, she's watching me painted the mountains. After it was finished, she clinged my arms looking at the painting, with curiousity over her head. "What's with the flags all over the mountain, Thomas? You know no one had ever climbed such majestic mountain before" No doubt, people at her time are yet to have conquered Mount Everest, so I lied to her to cover up the truth.

"That......is a vision I unexpectedly found. One day, maybe there will be more trying to challenge God and reached the peak of the highest mountain, create the greatest glory of all humanity"

"That would be a great future, don't you think so?"

"Yeah, it is...." I stroke her hair softly, with her hugged me tight before I cleaned up the studio and head to the old man's room with her.

It's 8pm, the time the girl usually entered to sing a lullaby to her "little brother". I picked a book and sat on the couch, while Anna sat on my thighs and rested on me. As I slowly immerse myself into the world of fiction, Anna started being mischeivious and nibbled on my neck. "H-hey, stop it!" I felt an itchy sensation and looked at her, which she never listened. I put my book aside and started the snuggling, which she enjoyed while squeaking like a playful baby.

At 9pm, I carried Anna to her bedroom and laid her onto her bed. I quickly changed into my sleepwear before heading back to my own room. Too bad Anna spotted me and dragged me into her bed. We spent rest of our stamina cuddling and playing non stop in the blanket until our eyelids became heavy. She embraced for the warmth, as I coiled around her while giving a goodnight smooch at her forehead before we both falling asleep.