New Power's

Sorry if last chapter was short or if this chapter is short as well ENJOY!

Juvia's POV
I woke up with a fresh start, I ate my breakfast and changed my clothes. After I left my house and got to the guild I crossed paths with Sting, Rogue,and their exceeds.

Rogue's POV
I saw a girl ahead of Sting and me, she had blue silky hair and she had a blue outfit (A/N sorry not good at describing things.) ,thigh lenthed brown boots, and she had a blue hat with a butterfly clip on it. Then that's when I noticed that she was Juvia, the girl from the grand magic games. She seemed to be some what....different. I looked at her when she past me, and I didn't get what was different, until I smelled her sent, It smelled like a ... dragon slayer....... I smirked a bit knowing that sabertooth will have more competition with Fairy Tail.

Juvia's POV
When I got to the guild I tried to find Natsu so we could train together and find me some new powers. I saw him at a table sitting with Lucy, Erza, and Gray. I walked up to them and they all said hi and I said hi back."Natsu-san mind if we train with each other today?"I said."Sure " Natsu said."Do you guys want to come with us?"
"Sure, count me in"
"Me,too,"
"Sorry I've got a mission to do,"Gray said."Its ok Gray next time will do " Erza said."YES, now ice princess doesn't have to bother me,"Natsu said.
"What did you just say to me flame brain,""You heard me," Both of their heads collided when Erza smashed them together."STOP FIGHTING,"She yelled."YES ma'am " They said their voices shaking. After all the nonsense we left to go train.
Third person POV
"Hey Juvia, you're a water dragon slayer right?"Natsu said."Yeah, Juvia is why,""Because, maybe when we get to the training area, you could try water dragon roar then we could try to find other moves,""Sure thing,"Juvia said.
Time Skip (at training area)
They got there they split their selfs up in to teams, it was Juvia and Lucy V.S. Natsu and Erza. They all got in their positions and the game got started. "3..2..1..GO," They all ran to each other Lucy made the first move."OPEN, gate of the lion, Leo!" Leo came out and did a fast strike at Natsu. Then Erza equipped into her sea empress armor. Juvia came after Erza and said....."WATER DRAGON ROAR," a huge wave of water came out of her mouth and hit Erza directly she flew about 8 feet back."Good job Juvia but it's not over yet, WATER SLASH" She hit Juvia but it didn't have much effect to her. Then...."WATER COPY," Juvia came back with Erza's same attack. It hit Erza and she fell down the attack was very effective. JUVIA WON! Juvia looked at Natsu and he had beaten Lucy already. Juvia then helped Erza up."Nice job Juvia you really beat me," Erza said."Thanks, but Juvia only learned two moves so far, let's train more,"Juvia said.

I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to update every once in a while and the moves she will learn is for later in the story. Sorry for any mistakes and also sorry if I didn't explain the battle well. See you next chapter. Peace OUT!

The Water Dragon Slayer (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें