It's Not the End (Part 1)

Juvia's POV

I wake up and rub my eyes. Wait what is that smell. I ran to the window the whole city was on fire. "Juvia-sama!!" A voice yells. After that Rogue bust the door. "Hurry, we have to go!! The whole building is going to fall apart. He quickly grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room and through the capital. It was all a wreck, everything was in flames. We than reached the outside and I turned around to at the capital.

"This....... is bad," I say and watch everything burn down in flames.

"Juvia Lockser...... The girl that I want to kill very much. It's time to pay!" My eyes widened.

"Luke..... WHY DID YOU BURN DOWN THE TOWN!!!" I yelled. An evil smile formed on his lips.

"Just a thing I like to call REVENGE!!!!" He said.

"You should have just come after me. Why the whole town,"

"I wanted to do the worst things possible, there are 10 bombs around here that will explode the whole town. The clock is ticking you better save everyone in 10 minutes. Or bad things are going to be happening," He smiled crazily and disappeared.

"LUKE!!!!" I shouted. Rogue gulped.

"Is it possible you have ideas," He chuckled nervously.

"THIS IS SERIOUS!!! I just need to find a way to get everyone out. Wait........" I smirked. I got in a stance ready to get ready for my move.

"Juvia-sama you're not going to do what I think you're doing,"

"Sorry I have to do this to save everyone,"

"But you're going to use all your magical energy!!!! It might be your regular water dragon slaying magic but there are too many people!!!!" Rogue shouted.

"WATER TRANSPORT!!!!!!!!" A red light surrounded Crocus. "AHHHH!!!!" I exclaimed trying my best to save everyone. " Five more minutes!! LET'S DO THIS!!" I shouted in my head. Everything went black. " I hope I did it,"

Rogue's POV

"JUVIA-SAMA!!!!" I yelled. And then I realized we weren't in Crocus anymore. Everyone was in Magnolia. "She....... saved us," I whisper as I looked at her body that was on the ground. I then looked back up and saw everybody was randomly teleported to different to areas. (of course they don't want to be squished all in one pile)

"Rogue!!!" A voice shouted as I picked up Juvia-sama's body. I turned around.

"What happened? And why is Juvia like that!?!" Jake yelled.

"Calm down. This is what happened. When the town was burning down Juvia-sama and I saw Luke he said he put 10 bombs around Crocus and that we had 10 minutes to save everyone plus he was the one who started the whole town on fire,"

Jake and Gray growled.

" Now what are we going to do," Jake asked.

" I don't know but because we are in Magnolia we can go to Fairy Tail and see if they could help us," Gray said.

"Alright then. Let's go,"

So we headed off to Fairy Tail.

"Just you wait Luke we're coming to get you,"

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Make sure you vote and comment!!! Sorry for updating so late!!!! What will happen next? And, peace OUT!!!!!