Taken

Juvia's POV

" So are we going to split up or something?" I ask. 

" Yeah we are but.... i'm not the one in charge," Gray says as he stares at Jake. 

" Why are you looking at me!? I'm not the one in charge," Jake shouts.

" Well you're the oldest one out of all of us," 

" Gray's got a point he IS the oldest," Rogue explained.

" Fine I guess i'll do it, we can head out now. Remember to check places that are close to Crocus to. And Juvia I am making you go look around the mountains to, you better be careful. I don't want anyone getting hurt. Okay lets go!" Jake ordered.

Timeskip

" Ugggghhhhh!!!!!!! Why the mountains!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I look all around. " What is that," I see a cave in the distance. " Maybe they hid in that cave. Well it's kinda obvious," I thought. I walked over to the cave and looked inside. It looked like it was even bigger inside of it. I slowly went inside explored it. Then there was a right turn the cave made, I peeked around the corner There was a HUGE empty space, and on both sides of the cave they had jail cells, to hold prisoners. And lastly at the very end it had a big throne.

"Looks like we found Luke's hideout," I think.

Luke's POV (A/N Just to remind you guys Luke is the guy who was robbing all the stores)

Stupid fairy she doesn't even know I know she's here. I got off my throne and walk towards where she was. She was about to run away but I ran full speed and knocked her out. " This should serve good for one of my prisoners. I throw her into one of the jail cells and walk back to my throne. " That was to easy. I'll show them. I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!!!!" I yell.

Juvia's POV

I keep on watching him until he off his throne and walked towards me. " Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap," I repeated in my head. I tried to run away but then blacked out.

Third person POV (In capitol)

" Hey guys, how did your search go?" Jake questioned.

"Didn't find anything," Both of the boys said.

"Where is juvia," Gray asked.

" She is probably on her way here. It takes long to travel from the mountain,"

" Until now we should rest for tomorrow," Jake said.

All the boys nodded and went to sleep.

But they didn't know about what happened to Juvia.............................

She was taken by the bad guy, and no one knew.