The Greeting

Last time on The Water Dragon Slayer...
"I-Its you" She yelled at him with wide eyes. He smiled charmingly and said " So you remember,"....
Now on The Water Dragon Slayer
"O-Of course Juvia remembers, you  put a lacrima inside me,"She yelled whispered. He put one finger in front his lips."Shhhhh, don't say that out loud," he whispered to her," Well I told you we would meet each other again, anyways last time I but didn't tell you my name, Jake,"he said"Juvia"she said. "How is your dragon slayer powers doing,"Jake said."Its been doing good, but Juvia wants to ask you a question,""Go ahead,""Weeelllll, why did you put a lacrima inside of me?"Juvia said. Jake paused after another step and dragged her into a ally."What was that for!"She said."There is a reason I put a lacrima Inside of you, it because  Zeref will come again sometime later so I needed help.... soon I decided to make you a dragon slayer and tell you to help me," Jake whispered. "Hmmm Zeref is coming back," She mumbled." Well now that you know, should we head back and you can introduce me to your guild,""Sure,"Juvia said.
Timeskip
Juvia opened the door to the place her guild was staying at and then she saw Lucy came running to her and whispered " Who is that,"Lucy looked at Jake and he smiled then she looked back at Juvia."Get team Natsu, Lucy-san, " Juvia said."Sure," by the time team Natsu got there she started explaining."This is Jake-san everyone, the person who put the lacrima in me,"Juvia said."WHAT, THAT'S THE GUY!"Lucy screamed."Sure is,"Juvia said back. Then Juvia  said team Natsus  names."Jake-san this is "Lucy-san, ""Erza-san,""Natsu-san" and "Gray-sama" she said."Guys I need to talk to you about something, but first let's talk somewhere else" Juvia said. They went to Juvia's soon and she started explaining."Zeref will be coming back soon and Jake-san and Juvia need help can you please help, pleeaaase,"She said with a puppy dog face."Sure, anything for a friend Juvia," Natsu said."Yay, thank you team Natsu,"She said. Then Juvia had to ask one question."Hey Natsu are you and lucy dating," They both blushed very hard and both said."Y-Yes, I mean no," Everybody laughed super hard and Natsu and Lucy stood there with pouty faces on. "You should have seen your face flaimbrain," Gray said."Oh yeah you wanta go ice princess?""Bring it on," Just then Juvia tripped both of them and let them be for a while before she teached them a lesson."Calm down before I break both of your legs so you can't fight each other anymore,""Y-Yes ma,am,"their voices trembled. You did not want to see Juvia mad sometimes she was more scary than Erza, heck even Jake, Lucy, and Erza were scared and you can't scare Erza that easy, only of course if you were Ichiya. After they all left the Juvia and Jake headed to Makorav  to  see if Jake could join the guild. "Master can he join the guild, please,"Juvia said."Well of course, everybody is welcome in to the guild," Makarov said."But you guys are going to have to wait till we get back to the guild,""Sure thing thanks,"Juvia said.   "You're welcome Juvia,"he said back. Then they exited the place and strolled around."Juvia can see the Ocean Sword,"Jake said. "Sure, let's go somewhere else though," They both walked into the woods and then "OCEAN SWORD,"Juvia yelled. "Its still as beautiful as ever," he said and he smiled as Zeref stood in the exact spot as Jake stood."And I'll take it for me,".......
Hope you like this chapter. If you noticed I put NaLu in this............ you're awesome.Sorry if I made mistakes. Please comment and favorite. Peace OUT!