Sabertooth and Fairy Tail

My POV (A/N Sorry I had to do this >_<)

It was a peaceful day in Magnolia. "BOOM," What the heck is that!?! Natsu and Sting better not be fighting again!!!! "You punched me!!!" Natsu exclaimed.

"It's because I wanted to flame brain," Sting said as he smirked. "HEY, that's my line," Gray yelled. Arrrrgggg, they are so lucky that I can't beat them up. Anyways with Juvia and Rogue........

Third Person POV
Juvia looks at Gray, Sting, and ,Natsu fighting. "When will they ever stop,"Juvia said. "Ha, you read my mind Juvia-sama,"

A HUGE dome of water surrounded the three boys. "OCEAN AGE: TSUNAMI      OVERFLOW," Juvia let the boys go.

"HEY, Would you guys stop fighting for at least one day!?!" All guys were on their knees as Juvia paced back and forth in front of them. "Well if you guys are going to on being a pain, then stop fighting for at least a week. And also if you don't I'll break all you guys that means you to Sting," Juvia said.

Sting smirked.

"When did you become Erza?" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!" Erza and Juvia yelled. "NOTHING!! I REGRET SAYING ANYTHING," Sting shrieked girlishly as Erza chased him.

"Hmph, that will teach him," Juvia said. Just then Zeref walked through the door. "What happened?"  He said as he watched Erza chase Sting. "Erza is teaching him a lesson on how to not tease me and her,"

"CRASH!" Erza caught Sting and beat him to a pulp. "For some reason Juvia feels bad for him.......

.

.

.

.

Nope," Juvia said as she walked to where Lucy sat.

"Hey Juvia, thanks for making them stop fighting,"  "No problem, by the way how are you and Natsu doing?"  She gave Juvia a blank look until she noticed what she meant. Juvia swore she saw like 100 shades of pink on her cheeks. "W-What do you mean?" Lucy stuttered. "Baka, you  know what I'm saying..... so how many dates have you had," Juvia said. "U-Um, t-two......." "Awww, that's so cute!!!" "S-S-Shut-up!!" "Yeah, yeah, I'm just kidding," Juvia said as she giggled.

"BOOM," Juvia and Lucy looked over at the sound. "WHEN WILL YOU GUYS EVER STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Run!!" Natsu yelled. The three guys that were once fighting, ran..... but it was to late. Juvia literally killed them. "Owww, why did you this to me!?!?! It was that Ice loser and flame brain!!" Sting yelled. " I DON'T CARE, STOP FIGHTING!!!!!" "YES, YES, we will stop fighting  just don't kill us!!!" Natsu squeaked. Juvia breathed out. " Ok, ok just next time...... DON,T. FIGHT. Am I clear???" "Yes ma'am," They all said as they sighed.

Juvia then walked back to Lucy. "That was awesome!" Lucy exclaimed. " I know," Juvia said as a smirk played on her lips.

I hope you liked this chapter. I just wanted to show you guys how Sabertooth and Fairy Tail both cooperate when they are together. Excuse any mistakes. Did you like awesome Juvia? Anyways peace OUT.