Sabertooth guild

Third Person POV
"WHAT, the war isn't done yet!!!" Juvia exclaimed. "Yeah, heh heh sorry for the bad news," He said nervously. "Anyways, he is probably the strongest guy I've met beside from Zeref and you. His name is Zero Flamdon. We need to take him out and his weakness is water which is the job for you," Dave said.

"Well at least I will get an advantage over him, what is his magic?" Juvia asks. "He uses fire magic and he is very good at it," He said.

Just then somebody opened the door, It was Gray. "He is up, watch out Juvia! He is going to hurt you," He was about to throw a punch at Dave until Juvia stopped it with her hands. "Calm down Gray he is on our side now," Juvia said. Gray ripped his hand away from Juvia and growled at Dave while he walked out.

"Sorry about that Dave, he is just very protective," Juvia said. "It's alright, I see why he would be mean to a person that literally destroyed their guild ," He smiled and it fell down in to a frown. "It's okay I talked to them and they said they finished it in one week," Juvia said. "Thanks," Dave replied.
At Fairy Tail
"When is Juvia going to come back? It's been two weeks since she went to Sabertooth with Dave," Lucy whined.

"Don't worry she'll be here so-," Mira got cut off when the guild door opened. "I'm back Fairy Tail!!" Juvia exclaimed. "Dave!!" everyone shouted.

"Hold on everyone he is good now. ON. OUR. SIDE." Juvia said

"Ooohhhh," Everybody said as they took in the information.

"Hurry!!" Juvia yelled whispered to Dave. "Ok, ok," he mumbled. He walked up to Makorav. " I'm sorry about destroying your guild and if you could forgive me for doing so can I join the guild?" He said nervously.

Everybody's mouth dropped. "Hm, I will forgive you and since you are on our side I guess I could let you join the guild," Makorav said calmly. "Thank you, Makorav," Dave said. Mira walked up to Dave "What color do you want for you guild mark?" She said. "Crimson and on my wrist," He replied. Mira stamped the guild mark on and the Lamia Scale mark disappeared.

"Ahhh, thank you," Dave headed back to Juvia. Then all of a sudden somebody else crashed through the door. "Fairy Tail!" Rogue yelled. "What happened Rouge?" Juvia said. " Sabertooth is in trouble HELP!" He yelled.

Timeskip  (At Sabortooth)
"Z-Zero!" Dave exclaimed. Zero had white hair, red eyes, black t shirt, and  skinny  jeans. "Well Dave I've decided to get revenge but instead of Fairy Tail I chose Sabertooth," Zero said. His eyes scanned the whole guild. He smiled when he reached Juvia's face. "So this is the water dragon slayer, I heard you beat Dave. He is just such a weakling," Zero said. Dave and Juvia growled at Zero. "Just go away!" Dave yelled.

"I don't think that is going to happen yet, FIRE TAKE DOWN," Fire came out of his hand like a blow torch but 10 times bigger, he burned the whole guild down

"NO! WHAT DID YOU DO YOU WILL PAY LATER," Sting shouted. Juvia put her hands on his shoulder. "It's okay!! We will help with construction it will be faster that way, and if you want to, some of you guys can stay with Fairy Tail until the work is done" Juvia exclaimed. Sting started to calm down.

"Thanks Juvia," Sting said.

"No problem,"

So some people headed to Fairy Tail to stay with them. "Hey Juvia-sama, do you think we will ever get revenge on that guy," Rogue said. "Of course we will, I'll make sure that he goes crawling back home to his mom," " Heh thanks Juvia-sama," Rogue said

Gray's POV
As we walk home I see Juvia and Rogue talking together then I hear Rogue say JUVIA-SAMA.

"W-What is happening to me I feel like I want to punch him. Is this jealousy.... no no it can't be I don't like Juvia in that way!!" I think. "W-Whatever just forget it," then I continue walking ahead.

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter. If you like gruvia I suggest you should go check out @Gruvia4eva and her stories. If you do then you are awesome. I might do more shout outs. Please excuse the grammar. Aaaaaannnnnddd Peace OUT.