Confessing?

Juvia's POV

"W-What!?!?!?" I stuttered.

"You heard me. If you don't agree I will kill everyone you know,"

I growl. "But I will be there to stop you won't I," I say

"Yeah, but clearly I am stronger than you Juvia. I know you are a dragon slayer but I have been training myself to surpass the power of dragon slayers. Even a powerful one like you," He says as he smirks.

My eyes go wide. Could he really be that strong?

"Now, what about now?"

There was a moment of silents. Until CRASH!!!!! Rogue had knocked Luke to the ground.

"COME ON JUVIA-SAMA LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!" Rogue  yelled as he grabbed her hand and ran. It was me Gray, Rogue, and Jake. We were running as fast as we could.

"COME ON GUYS LETS GO!!" Jake yelled.

"WATER TRANSPORT,"

Luke's POV

"DAMMIT!!!!!! Where did they go!!!!!!! Oh that is it!!! I will kill her for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better watch out Juvia. Next time we meet i'll get you," I say as I walked back to my throne.

Juvia's POV

I look around. We got teleported back to the capitol. " Is everybody okay?"I ask.

"We should be asking you that!!!" Rogue says as he hugs me. I hug him back.

"I'm good no need to worry about me," I say and let go of him.

"Sure," He said while he crossed his arms.

"No really, I am!!!" I nervously laugh.

"Alright guys, that's enough. We need to go rest. I'm sure Juvia has been through a lot." Jake says.

"Okay, if you say so welp i'm going," Gray says.

Jake had left as well leaving me and Rogue behind.

"Than I guess I am going to," I said as I turned around and headed to my room.

"Wait!" Rogue said and grabbed my arm. "I want to talk to you. Can you come with me up to the balcony,"

I turn around on my heels and faced him. "Sure, I guess so," I follow him and then we finally reached our destination.

"So what did you want to talk about Rogue?" I ask

"Ummmm, I am just asking. Doyou wanttobemygirlfriend??!??!" He quickly said.

I stand there trying to figure out what he said. After a while I started to smile.

"YES!!!!" I said as I jumped up and down and glomped him.

"Okay, okay. Calm down," Rogue said as he patted my head.

Gray's POV

Hmp, looks like you won Rogue. I smirk. "I am happy for you" I say as a tear steams down my face and I walk back to my room.

Alright guys school just started for me ao I am not sure about the updating. But hope you like this chapter and Peace OUT!!!!!!