The Deal

Hi I hope you guys like the story. Excuse any mistakes. Enjoy!

Third person POV
Juvia woke up with a smile on her face and the sun shining brightly. She got ready and left for the guild then Lucy came running after Juvia." Hey Juvia!!! Makarov is going to anounce the people in the team for the Grand Magic Games," Lucy said."Ok, Juvia is coming," she said running after her.

"Today we will discuss who will be in the Grand Magic Games. Team A, Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Wendy, Team B Juvia, Cana, Mirajane, Gajeel, and Elfman,"Makarov said. (A/N Makarov is not aware of the powers Juvia has.) Everyone clapped for the people that were going to be in the GMG.

Timeskip
They travled to Crocus and found the place where they will spend the week in. Everyone thought about the GMG and who was going to win, only one person was thinking about somthing else." How am I gonna face my guild mates if I lose to someone,"She thought while sulking in a corner. She had been doing this every day and night since the day when the master had announced the people for the Grand Magic Games. She finally stoped sulking and everyone else decided to go to bed.

The next day everyone got up and got ready to go to the stadium. When they got there they had to wait for all the people to come and pack up the stadium. After the stadium was full, the introductions got started. "Sabortooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, and Fairy Tail Team A and B will be competing in this years Grand Magic Games again, Kabo, Kabo," "What! Fairy Tail has two teams again this year," Somebody yelled from the crowd. All of Team B were frowning, they didn't know that the people were going to act like this to them.

"Lets get started with the first round this time we will be starting with 1 v.s.1, Kabo ,Kabo, Juvia v.s. Rogue," Both of them went into the battlefield."This will be an intresting, a quite unusuall paring for a fight," "I know you're a dragon slayer Juvia," Rogue said out of the blue. Everybody in the crowed gasped except for Fairy Tail, they knew, but also wanted to know how Rogue knew it as well." H-how did y-you know," Juvia said nervously."I wont tell you I bet you wouldn't remember, also your scent it smells like a dragon slayers, " He said. " I will make a deal with you FAIRY TAIL, " Rogue yelled at them. " If I win against Juvia she will join our guild, " He said. Everyone went silent.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

I hope you liked this chapter. A hliffhanger right. Hehehe, im so evil, and im also vey sorry to stop here. See you next chapter. Peace OUT!