An Offer

Juvia's POV

I woke up and felt my body shiver from the coldness of the ground. Getting up slowly I hold on to the wall while I clench my teeth. Pain shot through my body.

"Looks like your up," A voice says.

I look up and turn my head.

"What do you want..... Luke,"

"I am surprised you joined Fairy Tail. And to expect you to be in a guild that weak Juvia," Luke said.

"Don't expect me to be nice to you just because we used to be friends,"

"Don't expect me to be like that either. I'm not that weak anymore Juvia,"

"I am stronger as well. We still could have been friends if you didn't turn on me,"

He scoffed and said "I still would have been friends with you if you weren't so gloomy,"

"I am not like that anymore I had been shown to the sunlight a long time ago," I said as I growled.

"I have an offer for you......"

......................................................................

"Juvia is still gone!!!" Gray shouted.

"Is she in trouble!!" Rogue worried.

"Its not that hard guys!!! Let's go and look where she was at the first at. The mountains," Jake said.

"Ohhhh, yeah." Gray said in realization.

"Do you at least know which direction she went?" Rogue questioned.

"Yes now let's go!"

The boys than ran off to find Juvia.

"Juvia please be alright! We are coming ," All three boys thought.

......................................................................

Juvia's POV

"Why don't you join me again. You seem to have become stronger. And if you don't join me. I will kill everyone you know............. EVERYONE!!!" He says as he glares at me.

Hope everyone liked this chapter.
Excuse any mistakes. Peace OUT!!!!!