Cuddling with Them

I SAID THIS ONCE I'LL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME, OLD RINDOU'S HAIR WAY HOTTER THAN THE JELLYFISH ASS HAIR HE GOT ON NOW

okay im sorry continute

pairing: Rindou x reader  // Ran x reader
warnings: none, its fluff xx

___________________

Rindou's that guy to lay on your stomach/chest and hug you from the front while lying down.

"How was your day?" he'd ask just to hear your voice

You would twirl his hair in your fingers and softly brush through his locks and it would make him smile everytime. He likes when you push his hair back or when you gently pat his head.

He may have dislocated a joint or two (hundred) and maybe killed some people but in front of you he's nothing but a vulnerable human.

His arms tight around your waist, fingers lightly tapping on your spine as you talked to him.

He would reply to everything you said just so he can hear more.

Occasionally hugs you from behind and kiss your head while smiling. He'd greet you and ask your day everytime he sees you in the morning.

"Let's go to bed" he'd whine when he wants to sleep together.

_______________

Ran likes lying down on your chest. He just does.

He likes being pampered even more so that he's an older brother. He'd sleep to your heart as a lullaby and hum to you, sending chills around your body. You'd giggle when he does so and he's just smile without saying anything.

Actually loves hugs you from behind, hands slung around your waist, not too tight to secure your movements. He slowly starts to dance around and drag you to dance as well.

He likes slow dancing, hands on your waist and just moving to his favourite classical piece and leaning his forehead against yours.

Sometimes he'd just put his palms on your stomach and imagine his kid in there, he would really really love to start a family one day. The thought of you being all pregnant and big makes him so so happy.

-End-

A/N: AGAIN, something a little short

why are they such husband materials smh im so sad they're not REEAAAAAL

also I would like to thank everyone reading this and to anyone who read Good in Bad !!

The support is blowing me away even on this book, I love yall simps so much thank you<33

i might not upload a lot too so im so sorry T^T gonna go get my vaccine, take care of newborn kittens and maybe go through a couple depressive episode lol