Taste of Your Own Medicine - Ran

[College AU]

pairing: Ran x f!reader
summary: not unusual to see "for girls only" labeled drinks in frat parties and you never really knew what's in them you just know that you're supposed to avoid them. Attending one and seeing one of those  after learning what it is, pissed you off.

warnings: DRUG USAGE, depicts of sexual acts

•not suitable for minors [ honestly this whole book is] read at your own risk !!!

<NOT PROOFREAD>

____________________

Being in your 1st year of college you learned a lot about parties, those that were hosted by frat boys. There's always a set rule before you enter their house and if you dont want to hang and bang you probably should leave. They're like wild dogs in heat some say.

But.. free drinks.

"Y/N, are you coming to the party tonight?" your friend asked.

"Hm, maybe? Who's hosting it?" you took a bite out of your sandwich.

"The Haitanis" she said like it's obvious.

"Am I.. supposed to know them?" you turned to face her.

"You probably won't like them. Frat boys" she said with a shrug.

Hearing her say that makes you groan. God, they're annoying. It's like they're still fresh out of that high school boy mentality. All they want is to party, have fun and yea, not really your cup of tea.

"But but but" she stopped your thinking, "They're hot".

"oh god" you groaned, "is there any difference? they're all just hot and rich and annoying and spoiled"

"They're not like other boys! They're cool in their own way, I suppose." she says, "Im coming"

"yea good luck with that" you scoffed.

"have fun burying your head in books and games alone in your dorm!" she waved goodbye and walked to her building.

You're not gonna spend the night alone again are you? Well nothing's wrong with it. It's just, your phone's out of battery and who the hell studies on a weekend?

You tried anyways, leaning back onto your chair and sighing. Everytime you lean back into the table you can see some people walk out of their buildings with their friends, chatters heard all the way up here. You're kind of concerned with Y/F/N.. what kind of people is she mingling with?

The Haitanis huh?
.
.
.

You sneaked out your room and followed one of the groups to the party.

__________________

Following the same group you entered the house, damn. Okay it doesn't look that bad, they got the classic dim lighting and flashing lights. It's looking like a nightclub alright, red cup of liquor in everyone's hand as they dance and stick together. You wonder if they're not sweating in the middle of all that.

The group you followed just dispersed into thin air, destroying your camouflage. You winced as they went, hoping you won't need them anymore before you find your friend.