[crack fic/shitpost] Kidnapped

this is so random again pls. its like me just spewing out what i would do if i got caught by bonten and being a simp.

about : bonten x AFAB!NB! reader
summary: You saw something you shouldn't have, well more like heard something you shouldn't have. You can't prevent your ears from hearing the gunshot. Now you have to bear the consequences.

TW: HEAVY SUICIDE MENTIONING, sexual jokes, guns, violence.

•not suitable for minors
_______________

"God.." dizzy as you were, you woke up. You felt the cold splash of water that woke you up, drenching your clothings. Wait, what are you wearing? This was not your clothes.

"Sorry to disappoint you but there's no such thing as a god" A guy with scars on his lips said, a gun in hand.

"Why am I here?" You asked and looked around the room, "Damn". They're hot as fuck. Every each one of them. With their unique haircuts, expensive suits and identical tattoos. A symbol, perhaps.

"Got a staring problem, bud?" Slicked back hair, relaxed expression, Bvlgari earrings. Hot damn.

"Im wet" you made the obvious statement and laughed at your own joke. Whoever between them got the joke stiffled their laugh.

"You were on our territory and heard us." silver haired guy in the middle with horrible dark eye circles. "There will be no witness now"

"...Second opinion, anyone?" you looked around. To be fair, you were just contemplating how quick would it be if you drowned in the sea and making a note of hating salt water, you didnt. "I can keep a secret".

Some of them were amused by your idiotic words. You know what you're getting into, you just didn't seem to take any of these seriously.

"Also did you guys search me or something?" You looked to your new clothes, drenched still. "you really saw me naked, damn"

"You're a man, no?" a guy with long hair, only his right side was shaved.

"I don't go by genders, come on did you really think my thick hot ass would fit into a gender label?"

He looked taken aback and stayed quiet.

"Ah, if you're interested in me my boy and curious about genitalias," you suddenly explained, "Not that it matters," you muttered, "I was ascended upon the world with a juicy wap"

"Whats a wap" you heard a whisper in the back and you held in a laugh.

"god's gift to earth" you nodded and earned laughs from some guys who knew what a wap was.

"We couldn't get a background check on you," a guy with a purple mullet said, "you're not from japan are you? What were you doing at the port? Did you escape from your home country illegally?" He laughed at the wap joke.

"What?" you answered, "nothing of the sort what, I wanted to die" and grinned. seeing no reaction, you explained, "you know the uh.. jump off  and drown" you made a choked sound, "a classic really. On par with the noose"

"You shouldn't joke about such a thing, kid" A guy puffing out smoke, slicked back long hair.

"Dilf energy" you whispered to yourself, "I don't wanna live so do it" you leaned your head to the gun pointed at you.

The guy with scars on his mouth look excited, he enjoys killing it seems.

"Mikey, what should I do?" The same guy said as if asking for permission.

"Let them go." He said and left with no explanation.

"Bro the only time someone actually wanted to die you deny them of their request?" you said in disbelief.

"Well, boss' orders" the slicked back hair guy said, loosing your ties. "I like you" he laughed.

"..not you confessing" you rolled your eyes earning a laugh from him.

"You're a new one" Purple mullet guy smirked.

"go home"  the guy with long slicked back hair said, taking another puff out of his cigarette.

"Say this to anyone and I won't wait for permission to kill you." the guy that was supposed to shoot you said in a threatening tone.

"Okay hottie, whatever you say." you shook your head and wriggled your hands sore from the tight rope. "I like your scars, by the way," you said, "the one on your lips, they're pretty." you grinned. Sanzu just stayed quiet when he heard that.

______________

jesus *beatbox* died for you *beatbox* why? *beatbox* suicidal