[ LEMON ] Tough Day - Ran

honestly idk i just wanna get railed by ran

pairing: RanxF!Reader
warnings: aggressive seggs

summary: you didn't know why but he came home angrily, in haste and in need to touch you.

•NOT PROOFREAD

_________________

Casually cooking dinner for yourself only since your boyfriend said that he'd be busy for a couple of days. On a business trip or something. You didn't know much about his work and you don't want to pry into his privacy either. Even if you lived together, there was limits and he wasn't up to.. talking.

No one's home so you didn't bother to wear proper clothes or cover up. I mean, it's your house where else would be a place to be half naked in an apron, singing and dancing in the kitchen?

Being only in your underwears and Ran's T-shirt, you continued cooking. The sizzling of the pan satisfies your ears and you were just enjoying a quiet night. You missed him, a bit.

Your ears perked up when you heard the door handle shaking aggressively. Thinking it was an intruder of a sort you grabbed a knife and hid it behind your back before the door slammed open, the sound made you took a step back.

Your whole body relaxed when you saw that it was only Ran. He walked over to you, didn't say anything, he just keeps walking which made you a bit curious and weirded out by his unusual actions.

"Hey babe-" You tried to greet him but he just attacked your lips in a kiss catching you in a gasp, he took the chance to shove his tongue, melting you in.

His tongue was in your throat at this point, he was exploring every inch of your mouth, his hands travelling your waist, pulling you closer and closer. The movements making you step back to lean onto the fridge the cold metal freezing your bare hips. It feels good, he smells nice, you've missed him, you missed his kiss. But your food was burning.

"mmh!" you had to push him away, sadly you did. "My food.. it's gonna burn, Ran." you grinned, you were happy he's home but he looks a little off. He looks a little pissed off. 

"Just let me- mmh" he kissed you again, before letting him take over you again you had to push him. What's with him? Why is he being so aggressive?

"Baby please," he pushed you to lean back into the fridge, your foreheads leaning against each other, his eyes closed and his breaths felt warm against your skin, he sounded desperate, "Please, please, please, I need you so bad right now" his voice so hushed it sounded like a whisper.

You gulped and just closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You nodded as an answer and you can feel him smile and say a small 'thank you' before kissing you again.

Repeating the same actions, it never bores you though, he broke the kiss panting, when he opened his eyes only then you saw the look in it. How lustful, how needy, how desperate be looked. The sinful eyes scanning your body up and down slowly.

"Wearing nothing when I wasn't home?" He said, eyebrow raised.

"No i was-" you yelped when he squeezed one of your cheeks. his hand softly rubbing your hips after. "Hahh.. Ran the stove-" he clicked his tongue and leaned to the counter and turned off the fire.

"Done" he said and you were a bit scared if you were being honest but in a good way. "Now you can stop being worried about that and focus on me okay?"

His mouth latched unto your neck, planting wet kisses trailing down to your collarbones, sucking on your skin leaving hickeys left and right. It hurts, he's in a hurry for no reason, well it's supposed to if only he didn't remember your sweet spot. He knows you body a little too well.