ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"I love you, I Said"

"You will?"

"Yes"

"But that's the problem"

----------------

You are one of the last demon hunter in the modern world. Following your great grandfather's footstep on hunting demons and earn a living by selling them in the black market while you worked as a baker/machinery/insert occupation.

You've been hearing rumors from your customers about a sighting. A crazy yet old man kept on telling stories about a mysterious entity but the listeners just laughed at the crazy man. He claimed the womanly entity killed a family and disappeared without a trace.

You listened and thought about it. You hated demons. Your great grandfather would always tell stories about how vicious these entities are and is planning to wipe out humanity for souls and slavery. The tales grew hate into your heart. A permanent scar that will burn when you see a demon.

Rumors told it was a woman. Somewhat very young. A strange woman with circular horns on her head with a halo floating like it belongs to an angel. Feathery wings on her back, black on the left and white on the left. An eye patch covering one of her eye. She is seen hopping from roof to roof at night. Holding a somewhat a battle weapon. One said it was a scythe, the other said it looked like a mixture of guitar and axe. Some claimed the woman use magic.

It doesn't matter. The fury in your heart raised when you listened to the rumors. It decided then. You're going after the strange hybrid entity.

You...