ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

You are one of the staff teaching at the highest elite school in hell. Of course you have to be strict around your students due to their horrible or spoiled behavior of being rich.

But you have that one student you actually like that never misbehave. It was Rose. The daughter of the king of pride. She always tend to finish your task in time and sometimes is even shy to ask you questions afraid if you're gonna scold her for not knowing this.

But you didn't want to develop feelings on a student. Not to mention it's a teenager. So you thought you only like her as a good well behaved student.

----------

Years passed. You're still working as that one strict professor. Its been years since Rose graduated so you haven't seen her for so long.

You noticed an event is coming up. A gathering kind of events from past years students. Of course, you have to be there along with the other staffs.

--------

It was the night of the party. You were wearing your suit and have your hair styled to your likings. You made it to the school as you saw many students coming out of their luxurious cars. Some were recognizable. Some didn't. You were glad that they were successful in life. But there was one student you were hoping to meet. Rose.

You doubt that she's gonna come just for some lame party. She's a princess. She probably don't have time for that. You were worried. Somehow.

You shrugged the thoughts off and proceed to walked in the school, seeing everybody changed with their adult appearances. You walked in the gym where the party held. Like you expected, it's full of old seniors. Dancing and talking to each other. You did felt heartbroken.

Until. You saw a halo floating moving around not too far on the sky. Your eyes widened. You carefully yet quickly trying to get through the crowd. Hoping it was her.

Your heart beaten fast. Nervous and palm sweaty. When you followed the halo, it leads to a black haired women.

Wait.. isn't Rose blond?

You were confused. The women has the same horns and halo as Rose. Except. Her clothing isn't her usual pastel or pink color and her hair went from long blond to short black. You knew Rose is the only creature who is half demon half angel.

You didn't know what to do. Is that even Rose? What happened to her?

You...