ᴀ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

When you were young, you have fallen in love with the princess of hell. Your schoomate in the magic academy. She was absolutely stunning. She was smart, kind and so powerful that she's been in your head for sometime now ever since you were a junior. Rose was your senior and two years older than you, but that didn't stop you from wanting to confess your feelings with her. She has long bouncy golden blond hair, a body like an hourglass and has a really sweet personality.

It's almost a week from prom and you decided to ask your crush out to be your date and girlfriend.

-------------------------

"I'm really sorry, Y/n. It's just.. I'm older than you. It's not wrong but.. you're new here and you shouldn't be focusing on dating. Okay? And safe to say.. I'm also taken so please accept my apology."

------------------------

The thing you saw was her smile when she apologized. You felt heartbroken. Realizing she was taken by some dude that seems to treat her very badly. You watches her left with a guy, seemed to be the same age as her. You watch the guy grabbed the love of your life's waist and pulled her in close to him as your blood boils to the sight. He doesn't even treat her right and yet he has the audacity to use her for fame and power just because she is the princess?!

------------

Years went by and you received a letter from an old classmate, it was an invitation about a reunion with the others and the teachers. Oh how you missed the school days. Of course you agreed to come and tag along to see all your old buddies.

Finally the day comes, you stepped in your old school's ground. It was still magical as ever, even in hell. Every supernatural species are welcome. The reunion was a party at the gym since it's bigger there. As you step foot into the gym, the party was full of people dancing and eating food from the food table. A lot chatter was included.

You got in and sees all of the old faces there, but one person caught your eye.

A halo floating on a girl's head. You recognized that halo. Who else has that halo other than Rose? She was the first demon angel hybrid. It brings back memories when she was your senior and who's willing to help you with your studies and how things work in the school.

You slowly follow where the halo is located as you found yourself standing meters away from her. You somehow recognize the horns, the halo and her body but her breasts and ass might seemingly getting bigger to the point other guy's drooled at the sight of her.

Rose looked different.. she now has shoulder length messy black hair, an eyepatch covering her left eye and wore less makeup. Her outfit changed from girly pink to black. Like, just leggings, black crop top and a bomber jacket.

Though, she still looked beautiful as the day you met her. She was standing there by the food table, picking up a piece of dark chocolate. Oh how you remember how much she loves those bitter chocolates that you always give them to her when you get the chance just to see the smile on her face and sometimes share it with you.

You wanted to talk to her but was unsure was that the right thing to do, though her boyfriend didn't seem to be with her anymore and the fact she rejected you was still in your head.

You...