ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀᴇ

It was a sunny morning, the bird were chirping and the demonic sun rises up in the sky with a sinister grin.

Rose woke up by the sound of her alarm, greeting by the picture of you and her in a frame by her table. Smiling softly as she found someone she loves, as she thought. Wondering what to give you for today since it's your anniversary with her. She was grateful to meet someone like you right after her betrayal past. Slowly healing from that cursed wound and heart shattering event.

Rose got up from her bed and took a steamy shower then put on her casual clothes, deciding to go shop for gifts at the hell's mall. She got there once she was ready and browsing through different stores to search for the perfect gift. Until she made it to one store and found the perfect gift. She purchased the item and have it wrapped with a red ribbon.

Rose happily walked out of the mall as she decided to walk rather than using her car or ask her servants to pick her up. As she walked down the street to a neighborhood, holding the paper bag containing the gift. She saw something that made her shatter in a million pieces.

It was you. Kissing with another girl. In front of your car as you made out. Rose's eyes rolled out tears as her heart dropped to the ground at the sight, clenching her fist as she gripped the bag in her hand. Couldn't believe what she saw but it sure did was real as you saw Rose standing there, watching in horrified and heartbroken.

You gave her a plain look and said to her that phase where she accepted the fact you don't love her anymore.

"We're done"

Rose stood there, face red and sniffles coming out. But she just smiles. Even though tears were flooding down like a faucet.

"Indeed we are"

Is the last thing that she ever answered before walking away, trying to keep an okay face towards you even though she was shattering inside. Soon just dealt with it and decided teleport home while you drove away with your new girl.

A year passed and Rose began to be the top hit of being the most powerful demon angel. The princess who now lives in the human world. Rose been gaining more and more uncontrollable raw powers from gods, overlords and past ancient users that made her go famous with her work and now work as a assassin at the most strict assassination company as a leader and weapon master. The same girl who learned fusion weapons, technology and science that she learned in the past, using those knowledge for her career. It'll take an army to stop her. Or so they thought.

Rose was currently in hell. Finished up a meeting and training the trainees so they can be backline killers for future war. She walked to her car and unlocked it, as soon as she was about to hopped in. She heard screaming and begging from an alleyway not far from her car. She got curious and locked her car once again and follow the screaming.

Seeing two male entities beating up a man whom she just discovered is you, her ex. Rose scoffed and wasn't sure how to react, but know what to do as a tint of her pride must be shown off since she is a pride sin and she often feel pride.

Rose take out a few thousands of hell's money currency and throw them at the two entities to stop the beating. As soon as they saw the money, they took it and make a run for it. Thats when you finally saw your saviour, it was your ex. Standing there looking down like a stern woman still in her assassination uniform while you were on the ground, bleeding and ended up crying while Rose stayed plain like a cold being. She is an assassin after all, she wouldn't feel any pity even for someone like you.

You....