sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

It's been the last straw for Rose ever since she kept rejecting any line of suitors available. So her mother, The Queen, picked You to marry Rose.

-------

It was your wedding day at the castle. Your soon to be wife walked down the isle with her father, The King, on her side. She looked unhappy. No matter how beautiful she was, she was wearing a frown on her face.

-----------

You were both strangers to each other. You slipped the ring on Rose's finger and said the bows while Rose's turn saying the bows isn't so joyfully as expected. Her hands are cold as ice when you hold them.

-----------

It was finally the ceremony where you will be reincarnated into a new species (of your choice) that follows your deep desires and personality. This ceremony is to make you immortal as you are accepted as the pride sin family. This takes place where the original ruler, Lucifer, stabbed you with blood and let you reincarnated in a special glass box.

----------

The ceremony ended and you gained a new look once you woke up. You looked at your new wife and she seemed unhappy. You are now the prince consort, future ruler of Hell and the Pride Ring alongside Rose.

------------

Finally the wedding ended. Guests were slowly leaving and some were congratulating you while Rose was nowhere to be seen. You wanted to look for her. As you knew she hated you.

----------

You....