sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

You've been lonely for your whole life and want someone, a literal someone, to make you feel less lonely.
You've been bullied in school about you're a virgin and don't have a girlfriend, sadly no one wants to go out with you.

You wanted to make them pay by having a hot girlfriend. But how?

One day, when you walked home from school, of course after getting bullied and make fun of, you use a empty alley way for a shortcut to home.

You stumbled upon a mysterious dark shop. The atmosphere was strange and as if it was urging you to come in the shop. You slowly opened the door as it creaked creepily, the shop was dark and wasn't sure there was anyone in.

You stepped in and suddenly the door shut close behind you and the candles suddenly lit up on it's own. A mysterious man sitting by the counter, a hood covering his face and you can tell he looked old.

The shop is filled with strange items. Voodoos, strange ornaments, crystals and such.

The man got up and slowly walked towards you, each step the wooden floor would creak.

"Young man. I sensed your trouble"

The old man said who's voice sounded like a dark demonic rusty voice. He takes your hand and lead you to the counter. You followed him out of curiosity. The man slowly pulls out a thick book with a leather cover and it was quite dusty and old. The man dusted the dust off of the book and hand it to you.

"This book should help you. Grant your wishes."

The man said. You looked at the book in your hands, it has a strange aura from it. Before you could open it, a sudden monster scream filling the room and everything went dark. The old man disappeared.

You panicked and suddenly you are being pushed by something strong, the door opened itself and the thing pushed you out of the store.

You ran away once you're out and got home. It was too terrifying. When you got home, you panted heavily and began looking through the book. It was filled with spells. Such as dark, blood and light magic following with rituals.

One ritual caught your eyes is the "Summon A Female" and it can grant your wishes. You wanted to try but simply didn't have the guts, you are quite desperate after all.

It's decided then. You waited till midnight and everything was quiet. You are in your room. Drawing a pentagram on the floor with each candles lit up on each point.

You sat by the pentagram and beginning to recite the spell. Each word was hard to pronounce but you manage. After reciting. You dropped a few drops of blood from your finger with a needle then recite the following words.

Suddenly, a loud thunder came in with no rain, the lights began to flicker and the ground was shaking. Your window suddenly open and close repeatedly with no wind.

Few seconds later it stops. The pentagram began to glow red. You backed away as you were terrified. The star of the pentagram began to spin in the circle so fast that it began to form a portal. Smoke began to come out of it and a hand reached out causing you to jumped and got scared of it.

The hand clawed the floor and the female slowly rises from the portal. A few screams coming from the portal but it stops. The portal slowly closes once the female finally comes up.

You coughed heavily because of the smoke and tries to see the female you summoned. Once the smoke was gone. Your eyes widened.

She was sexy as hell. She have circular horns with a halo floating on top of her head, assuming she is half angel half demon. She was 5'2 in height and has a hour glass like body. Her breasts were naturally big and round with her black shirt hugging them tightly and her leggings were showing off the shape of her round plump ass. She has an eye patch covering her left one.

She looked at you with disgust as she looked annoyed at this point.

"What is it you want, human?"

You...