ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇɪʀ

Your kind is the last of its kind. The rare species with so little of its people. You are the ruler of your people. Passed down by many generations of leaders. Today, you were devastated by your current situation. The population is getting smaller and smaller. You need to do something.

You could mate with a female so they can bare your child but.. They were no suitable females. A lot of them are old and some are even underaged.

Your kind is getting smaller due to violence by another nation. You need protection for your people.

----

One night, you sat beside the lake with the moonlight shining through the glittering water.  You can't help but to think how to increase the population and how you're gonna get a new heir. Though, your late father told you to marry a woman quick but you were too stubborn to. Seems like you finally understand the reason. You learned they were bigger kingdoms than yours. Rather be said, large. Yours is just a small state can fit. Your kind has been a sole target to other nations due to property ownership and raw minerals.

You sat there all night. Away from your throne. Then suddenly.. A shooting star appeared in the sky! You quickly made a wish, silly as it was but it's worth the try. You wished that your problems will be resolved soon. Holding your hands together while wishing. Lifting your head in pure hope until you realize it wasn't a shooting star due to the fall getting closer and closer.

Your eyes widened when that thing was gonna fall straight on the ground quickly as it flew above you. Petals of roses rain above you as the meteor or some kind finally crashes not too far from your spot. You quickly ran to it following the scent of smoke and rose petals. You push the bushes away and eyes widened.

The middle of the forest earned a big hole with a person in the middle. Seemingly laying unconsciously on the ground with rose petals all over it as a bed along with rose bushes everywhere around the person. You slowly crawled to the person with care and took a peak on who it was. It was a girl! With horns and a... Halo? Never mind that.

She seemed hurt even though you witnessed her wounds healed up with roses growing out of them. You quickly rescue the girl and bring her back to your castle. Deciding to treat the strange young lady to health.

You...