ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ

You are Rose's husband.

------

You and Rose were in a heated argument. A big one to be exact. Due to the heated argument, your mind was racing and your nerve was pulsing through your head. You did something crazy that you though you never did.

You slapped Rose across the face and said that your life would be better without her to her face.

You rushed out of the house as Rose watched in disbelief with tears running down her cheeks. You went out for ride with your car.

-Hours later-

You felt bad. You rushed back home and run back inside to search for Rose but... The house was quite. You head upstairs to search for her as you slammed the door open, her belongings and every of her stuff was gone. You found a piece of paper on the bed and picked it up. That's when you started to panic. The paper are divorced papers and Rose already signed it. The other part was missing your signature.

--------

After a year of Rose moved out, Rose had slowly healed over her ex husband and is now moving forward. Doing her usual job, back in her company and Castle. She's been arranged with multiple suitors to date by her mother. Rather build a new life with someone new. Now she's living in the human world in her own home with her scheduled quite full. Having to handle her suitors calls and work altogether.

While you..

You searched for her. With all the connections you had. Trying your best to find her.

You....