ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

You are from a very famous race. But your parents. Are always pushing you into something you don't want to be. Due to how tiring it is, you just want to escape but couldn't.

Learning magic to magic, spell to spell and such. To gain to be the top like your parents want you to from a young age since you are someone important to the heir. You were tired of people talking about you.

One day, you were staring up into the night sky at a field. Wondering where this could end. Will you be happy? One day, suddenly a portal came out mysteriously. It must be one of those portals who keep appearing and disappearing due to how they open the gates to different places like hell, heaven, abyss and such.

You were curious. You stepped in the portal only to be greeted with a red sky, assuming it was hell. Out on the same field in hell, there was this little girl. Probably younger than you. Sitting there reading a book. She has long golden blond hair, short circular horns, a halo floating on her head and a book assuming she is writing and studying something.

Your life changed when you met the girl. You ended up talking to her when you realized she was studying about magic and different entities. It's like, you finally have a friend. People often run away from you from how scared they are. But..

--------------------------------

"You're not afraid of me?"

"Why would I?"

"..."

------------------------

Both of you were playing after the girl finished up her study, seeing she wants to entertain you. You never had someone to play before. You played things than you never experienced. But it ended too quick when..

-------------------------------

"Rose darling! Please come back inside, it's getting late! It's past your bedtime!"

"Oh.. I have to go. Mother is waiting. I hope to see you again, dear stranger"

---------------------------

Then she left. You kept that name in your mind and heart, swear to find her again some day when you're older. You hopped back into your own world and the portal soon closes.

---------------

Years went by

You're now older and stronger than before. Of course your parents were proud but you weren't happy. You desired of being free. That's when you left home. Escaping to the human world and earn a living there with your knowledge. Opening a business for yourself and you knew exactly what humans are most into.

One day when you're opening your shop as usual, doing your routine. Life feels perfect when you left that house but it seems that.. life is still dull. You haven't found her. You didn't know what part of hell she's from. You knew the seven rings of hell but you didn't know which ring.

Before you could process anything, a customer walking in. A young lady with slightly messy shoulder length black hair, an eyepatch covering her left eye and someone have a hourglass body stepped in. Her eyepatch caught your eye which it has a rose patch stitched on it.

She looked through your stuff and decided to purchase a few things from you, she seems to know a lot of something that isn't from the human world.

You gave her the stuff as she then pays the items, bowing to you as a appreciation.

"Thank you, dear stranger"

She gave a soft wave as she left.

Dear stranger?

Dear stranger?

Your eyes widened, could it be her?

You ..