ʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ

You are one of the most powerful entity in hell/land name/etc but the loneliest of them all. Despite having so much powers in your hands, it was boring and lonely. As if life was dull to a lonely man such as yourself. You have everything you wanted but still no companion.

Until you found an ad in your computer while casually scrolled through the internet using the human server because you're bored. It what the humans called it "the dark web". There was an ad about a hunter selling certain girls. You clicked on the ad and it leads you to a website filled with options and different types of girls the hunter kidnapped. You scrolled as one caught your attention.

It was a hybrid and the prize is simply very high than any other girls that is listed. The hybrid was listed as the rarest of them all. The first ever demon half angel ever existed. Of course, you took interest and there was no information of the girl's name but knew exactly she was born in hell.

They displayed a headshot picture of her looking grumpy and pissed as the description says she's very hard to handle and hard to catch due to her escaping skills and unknown powers.

You chuckled at the sight since you knew were powerful than her. You thought of buying of her as your companion. Someone to care and love but also enjoying being under the sheets with her. Knowing she's gonna be a brat to tame after you read the description.

You decided to contact the hunter by your phone and make arrangements with him.

As soon as night falls, you land into the human surface in your human form and head to the location you and the hunter setup.

As soon as you went straight to a dark alley, you found the hunter leaning against the wall and with the hybrid next to him. Sitting and probably was sleeping since her halo glowed on top of her head that shine upon her face, showing her eyes were closed. She was being wrapped up with special chains around her to keep her stay and magic sealed, a muzzle around her head to keep her jaw close in case she take a nasty bite out of the hunter or anyone.

You didn't knew her body is gonna be that sexy. You can see it clearly from how the chains wrapped around her body, the shape of her natural big breasts were visible through her clothing and ass and thighs looked fat, soft and plump. Not to mention she looked short. With her small waist and fair skin, you couldn't wait to make her your little.

You and the hunter discussed a few things and need to know. And also the reason why he sell her instead of keeping her due to her rarity because she always annoy him 24/7, sleep the whole time, actually trying not to escape and lazed around. As he claims she said it was "rent free" and she gets "free food and entertainment". For her, there's another reason why she didn't want to escape. Though, she didn't knew she was being sold to you from being sleepy all the time. Basically just want to get rid of her and earn money rather letting her free.

You eventually payed the hunter and he walked away peacefully while you looked down at the sleeping girl, noticing left eye is being covered with an eyepatch with a rose patch on it. Didn't know what to do but eventually just teleport both of you and her back at your home. You carry her to her bedroom that you setup yourself, everything was pink and the bed was filled with stuffed animals. Basically what you learn what littles liked. Funnily, even a pacifier and a sippy cup.

You gently lay her on the soft queen size bed and carefully take the chains off of her along with the muzzle, letting her sleep. She was somehow looked clean and fresh despite living with a hunter and kept in the basement, she even smelled like roses. Guess she washed herself with her powers.

Of course you also setup a closet full of clothes for her to wear and even undergarments. Just didn't know her size especially her chest size problem.

It'll be easy for you since you're basically powerful than her and if she tries to escape, you'll be there right next to her and give her the right punishment and rules.

You...

------------

Contents:

DDLG
Crying
Fluff
Smut
Overpowered characters
And lots
And lots
Of

DDLG