The Origins

Whitty's POV.: Ok... You probably wondering how did we get together... How those two Russians got to be good friends... Well, it all started very randomly actually... In my case, I was having an "illegal" show, and I say illegal, 'cause Daddy Dearest treated me like: "if you dare to have another show, I'll cancel you!!"; and I was like: "Yeah, whatever, you can't tell me what to do..."; Well, he could... somehow... So I was having that show, and Daddy Dearest came up to the stage, and I started to get a little bit nervous about that... Since I'm a bomb, I can't get nervous at all, since you know, I can explode. And that's kinda what happened... Yeah, I exploded almost everything around the stage, including people who were watching me... Even the police came by, and since that day, I started to appear on the news. Nobody understood me... I was abandoned when I was born, so... I got no one, except Hex and Carol...

Meanwhile, Ruv...

Ruv's POV.: Well, another day, another fight in my emotionless life...

Sarvente: Hey, hon (kisses Ruv on the cheek)!! Good morning!

Ruv: Mornin'... Where're the kids?

Sarvente: They're still sleeping...

Ruv: Even Selever?

Sarvente: 'Yup.

Ruv: *sigh*

Ruv's POV.: My wife is very kind and all, but... I think it should be time to go outside and see how the world is these days. You see, I was born in that time that Russia, was the Soviet Union, and let me tell 'ya, that time wasn't good. I was only 19 when I was able to get out of Russia, and also to learn English, all by myself, 'til I found Sarvente. I mean, she found me. She was very kind to comfort me in her house, even if her house was a church... I felt welcomed. I told her that I was from the Soviet Union, and everything I went through, she hugged me, but, as always, I showed no emotion at all...

Ruv: Hey, Sarv?

Sarvente: Yes, Ruv?

Ruv: I'm going outside.

Sarvente: Sure, just be safe, ok?

Ruv: You know I will. (opens the church's gate)

Meanwhile, Tabi...

Tabi: (runs to a hallway and hides behind a trashcan) Sh*t...

Police #1: Go through that way, I'll search him in this hallway.

Tabi's POV.: So you must be wondering what I've done... Well, I blew up a restaurant, because I was trying to get revenge on my ex-girlfriend, and her father, Daddy Dearest. And now, I'm running away from the police.

Tabi: (picks up his last bomb and throws it to the police)

Whitty: (whispering) I just hope no one is seeing me-

BOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Whitty: What the... (seeks through the hallway)

Tabi: Did it work? (gets up) Oh... Huh, hi...

Whitty: (looks to the dead cop) You just blew up a person, dude...

Tabi: Huh, I can explain-

Whitty: I'd do worst. I mean, I did.

Tabi: Wait, I know you.

Whitty: Oh yeah, Whitty, the bomb guy who exploded half people at a festival, that's me...