Avalanche

???: (hugs Tabi) Боже мой, Таби !! Не могу поверить, что ты вернулся. [My godness, Tabi!! I can't believe you're back.]

Tabi: Ха-ха, да... [Haha, yeah...]

Agoti: Oh hey, Mrs. Sidorov!!

Mrs. Sidorov: О, я не знала, что ты привел друзей. [Oh, I didn't know you brought friends.] Ahem, hello kids, I'm Yelena Sidorov, Tabi's mom!!

Agoti: Hey, I'm Agoti, Tabi's boyfrie- I MEAN!! A great friend from America, and these are Deimos, Sanford, who are also very good friends.

Deimos: Sup.

Agoti: And then there's GF and BF, who are dating.

GF: It's a pleasure to meet you.

BF: Beep!!

Mrs. Sidorov: Oh, you sure are a lot.

Tabi: We're way more.

Mrs. Sidorov: What?

Tabi: But don't worry, they stay in a hotel.

Mrs. Sidorov: Oh, I see. Anyway, is very cold out here, why do you come in?

Tabi: *sigh* Спасибо, мама [Thanks, mom]. (follows his mom to the living room) Any news from Vivian?

Mrs. Sidorov: She's been coming here every day for a talk. I've asked her if you still talked with her when you were in America, but she said you didn't talk to her ever since you traveled.

Tabi: I know, that's why I'm wondering... It's been a while since I've talked with her. Any idea where she is?

Mrs. Sidorov: Probably at home right now, or maybe at the ice rink.

???: Or maybe at the mountain snowboarding.

Tabi: Oh, hi... dad...

Mr. Sidorov: (walks into the living room) Where have you been?

Tabi: I've... been at America...

Mr. Sidorov: Hmm... (looks at Agoti, and the rest of the group) Who are they?

Tabi: They're... friends I've brought from America... They've... come to... visit Russia.

Mr. Sidorov: I see... Well, welcome to Russia, fellas. (walks to the kitchen)

Agoti: Huh... Thanks?

Mrs. Sidorov: (watches Mr. Sidorov walk away, and looks back to the American fellas) Well... I'll get you something to eat, ok? (also walks to the kitchen)

Tabi: *sigh* (seats on the couch) 

Agoti: Damn, I never saw you talking so nervously like that... Are you... Do you have dad issues, Tab...?

Tabi: Is not that I have dad issues, it's just... We don't get along sometimes, and he suspects me all the time.

Agoti: That's called trust issues, and I think I know someone who might have it as well... No offense.

Tabi: No, it's ok. Besides, I'm his son, I'm supposed to be like him some way...

Agoti: Yeah...

Sanford: Hehe, yeah, I understand you too, bud.

Tabi: You do?

Sanford: Yeah... (seats) *sigh* So... I was 16... (whispering) I found out that I was gay, and... When I came out of the closet, my parents just wouldn't accept me, and... I ran away from home. A while later, I teamed up with Hank and so, I was caught by the A.A.H.W., but... (holds Deimos' hand) that's where I met Deimos. Life has its ups and downs, that's for sure, but the most important thing is to live life as something unique. Of course, you can have problems with your parents and so on, but they gave you life, you can hate them, but then you'll see that one day you'll thank them for the life you'll have in the future.