In Cells

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER:

This chapter contains real-life people's names (in this case, Tom and Tord). But of course, the characters are NOT related to those in real life. Enjoy your reading.

(The helicopter landed on a very isolated place somewhere in Nevada, with a large building in there)

Sunday: Ugh, I know this is a bad time to say it, but man, this landscape is amazing!!

Selever: I know, right? (gets off the helicopter) Well, guess we'll get imprisoned now...

Updike: Yes. (gets off the helicopter) While that, Tord, follow me, please.

Tord: Huh... Sure. (looks at Tom)

Tom: (looks at Tord) Where are you looking at?

Tord: *sigh* (gets off the helicopter & follows Updike)

Tom: (follows Tord with his look)

Sunday: I don't understand. Why don't you guys get along with each other?

Tom: It's kind of a long story. But in summary, Tord and I never got along... Sure, we have those "friendly" moments with each other, but they rarely happen.

Sunday: So you're like... Frenemies?

Tom: Yeah, kinda...

Sunday:... You seem kinda disturbed, are you ok?

Tom: Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. (gets up and gets out of the helicopter)

Meanwhile...

Ruv: Hey, Whitty.

Whitty: Hmm?

Ruv: Can I talk with you, before we head ourselves into whatever that thing is?

Whitty: Sure, what's up?

Ruv: (pushes Whitty and himself to a corner of the helicopter) So, I don't know if you have been noticing, but (points at Tabi & Agoti) those two have feelings for each other, but they don't know how to confess to each other...

Whitty: Oh yeah, Agoti told me about his feelings for Tabi yesterday actually.

Ruv: Wait, what? When?

Whitty: When we were at DD's house...

[Flashback]

Whitty: (humming Overhead)

Agoti: (whispering) Psst, Whitty.

Whitty: Hmm? (turns) Agoti?

Agoti: Heeeey... Can I talk with you?

Whitty: Huh, yeah, sure.

Agoti: Soooo... Look, before I talk about this, please, promise that won't tell this anyone, ok?

Whitty: Yeah, whatever it is, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Agoti: *sigh* Thank you... So... (deep breaths, and starts talking really fast & also blushing) I like Tabi, but I don't know if he likes me back, and I also don't how to talk to him about it... So I need your help!!

Whitty: (winks his eyes of confusion) Wait... You like... Tabi?

Agoti: Huh... Yeah?