Old Friends

Last day...

(The helicopter starts to lift)

Carol: Noooo, Whitty!!

Pico: Sh*t... SH*T!! Why didn't I do anything? (seats)

Carol: (walks near to Pico and seats) I'm not gonna get out of here until I see Whitty again.

Pico: Hehe, you're pretty determined, eh?

Carol: For Whitty, I could be anything. I would never leave my boyfriend, after everything he had already been through.

Pico: I can see why he loves you so much, hehehehehe.

Carol: Hehehe...

Pico: How did you meet him by the way?

Carol: Oh, well, it was pretty random actually.

[Flashblack]

1 year earlier...

Whitty: (walking on the street) Ugh... Stupid Updike... Always trying to destroy other people's lives...

Carol: (running desperately) I can't get late, I can't- (bumps into Whitty) Ahh! (falls) Oof...

Whitty: Huh? (turns) Hey...

Carol: Huh? Eh? (blushes)

Whitty: (gives Carol his hand) Are you ok?

Carol: H-Huh, y-yeah. (grabs Whitty's hand, and gets up) Hey! Are you that guitarist? Whitty?

Whitty: Huh, yeah...

Carol: Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting you in person!! Humm... Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm being weird, ain't I?

Whitty: Huh? Oh no, not at all. Anyway, you are?

Carol: Oh, hum, I'm Carol.

Whitty: Carol... That's a beautiful name.

Carol: (blushes) Huh? Hehehe, thanks. Well, I should get going... My friend Hex is waiting for me, and-

Whitty: Wait, you know Hex?

Carol: Yup. Do you know him?

Whitty: He's my best friend. Could you say 'hi' to him, please?

Carol: Well, sure! See 'ya later!! (starts running again)

Whitty: Bye... Aaah... (leans against the alley wall) What is this feeling? I feel like I'm... In love? *gasp* (covers his mouth) I am... But... How? I just saw her, and... Guess this was at first sight? Hehe... God.

Later...

Hex: Oh, hi Carol!! Ready for another basketball training (grabs his basketball)?

Carol: Yeah! Oof...

Hex: You're ok? You seem tired...

Carol: Yeah, I just went here running as fast as I could. I didn't want you to get worried, you know?

Hex: But you already made me worried. You know you don't have to arrive at an exact time with me. I'm a robot, by the way, I can't get tired very easily, like you humans. (passes the ball to Carol)

Carol: (catches) Yeah... Oh!! Do you know that I found Whitty the guitarist while coming here?

Hex: Really? He's my best friend, you know that?