Russian Love

(A little rewind to the Remorse scene, when everything went black)

Whitty: Hmm...

Carol: What are you thinking about?

Whitty: Huh? Oh, nothing.

Carol: Whitty, I know you. We date for a reason.

Whitty: Yeah, I know. I was thinking about whether Updike was able to make me hypnotized, while we were singing in Nevada...

Carol: You sang with Updike? IN NEVADA?!?! Now, I see why you guys took so long to come back.

Sunday: (walks in with their guitar) Wait, you said that Updike did what now?

Whitty: *sigh* He hypnotized me with his singing or something... Didn't know he could do that...

Sunday: Hypnotizing with his voice? That must be a kind of Music Power or something...

Whitty: Music Power? What's that?

Sunday: Wait, you never had one?

Whitty: Huh... I don't think so...

Sunday:... How long was your career as a guitarist?

Whitty: Well, not that long, thanks to Daddy Dearest...

Sunday: Oh, I think I'm starting to get why he's trying to destroy people's music careers. He's not only doing that for competition, but he's also trying to take out people's music powers!!

Whitty: Hmm, I don't admire myself if I say that I felt a bit weak that day that my career was over. But... How does he do that?

Sunday: I don't know... Never took somebody's power to know...

Carol: Wait... Does that mean that Tabi lost his powers too?

Whitty: Maybe...

(TV sounds)

Whitty: Hey, Sunday?

Sunday: Yeah?

Whitty: Do only people that have music careers have music powers?

Sunday: Yeah. But some people gain those for having the passion for music, or by having one of their parents a music power.

Whitty: Hmm...

Sunday: But, why do you ask?

Whitty: Oh! 'Cause I was thinking how Ruv can make earthquakes and stuff...

Sunday: I see... (yawns) Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna go to sleep. Night, guys.

Carol: Sweet dreams.

Whitty: Well, I should also get going, it's almost 2 AM now.

Carol: Why don't you stay here?

Whitty: Huh, I mean... Sure, why not? Besides, you're my girlfriend, so what difference does it make? (seats on the couch, again, and kisses Carol's head) I love you, you know that?

Carol: I love you too, sweetie. (cuddles Whitty)

In the morning...

(Local radio starts playing on the alarm)

Sunday: (opens her eyes) Ugh... (gets up and walks to the bathroom)

Whitty: (opens his eyes) Huh? (looks at Carol lying on him & pets her hair)