The Mansion

(A limousine stops in front of the Dearest's gate)

Limo Henchman: (opens the limo's back door) There you go, Mrs. Girlfriend.

GF: Thank you. And hey, when you park the limo, can you please warn the other Henchmen, that these two are cool, and not bother them in the garden, please?

Limo Henchman: Well, sure. (closes the limo's back door) But, don't you think that your parents will ask why are so many people with you?

GF: If I explain the situation, I'm sure they'll understand.

Limo Henchman: Very well then. (enters the limo and starts driving to the garage)

GF: Now, let's go ahead and talk to my father. Whitty and Tabi can stay in the garden, since well, you know...

Tabi: Sure... C'mon, Whitty... (walks to the back of the mansion)

Whitty: Comin'!! (follows Tabi)

BF: Beep?

GF: They'll be fine. Come on, everyone! (rings the doorbell)

Mommy Mearest: (opens the entrance door) Oh, hello dear, already here so soon?

GF: Hi, mom. Well, you see...

[Everyone steps away to see BB caring for Garcello's dead body]

Mommy Mearest: Oh...

Later, in DD's office...

Daddy Dearest: So... You want me to try to revive that guy?

BB: (lays Garcello on a chair)

GF: C'mon, dad. I know you already did that once!!

BB: And I'm that "once"!!

Ruv: Wait, you were supposed to be dead?

BB: Yeah... But thanks to DD, I was able to have a 2nd chance to live, but now I have some heart problems, and also able to see ghosts!!

DD: *sigh* I mean- Look at him!! He's probably from the lowest class people have in society...

Ruv: You mean he was homeless?

BB: I think Annie was sharing her home with Garcello, weren't you?

Annie: Well, yeah. Garcello was always welcome to my house!

DD: OK, not that low, but... At least look at his clothes!

Annie: (slams with your hands on the desk) Are you saying that Garcello is not good enough?!

BB: Woah woah woah, no one's saying that, Annie!!

Annie: Well, (points at DD) he is!! (whispering) Indirectly...

DD: *sigh* OK, then. You people have to let me think for a while, ok? (gets up, and walks to a window, with a view to the garden) So, just to the garden, and-

(Silence)

GF: Uhh, dad?

DD: What are those doing here?

GF: Oh...

Ruv: They came with us. They didn't want to see your face, so they decided to stay outside...

Annie: Wow, you're direct.

Ruv: I know...

DD: Those are not welcome to my house!! And why aren't the Henchmen doing anything??