Night at the Dearest's

In the living room...

Selever: (opens the living room's door) Woah, now this is a big living room!!

Rasazy: Indeed.

MM: Oh! Now that was unexpected...

Selever: 'Sup. You must be Mommy Mearest.

MM: The one and only, my dear.

Rasazy: Greetings, Mrs. Mearest.

MM: Oh my God!! You're the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life before my daughter!!

Rasazy: Aww, thank you.

Tabi: (enters the room)

MM: Tabi!!

Tabi: Oh, hello Mrs. Mearest.

Whitty: (enters the room) Wow, Mrs. Mearest doesn't seem to be bothered with your presence.

MM: What? Why would I?

Tabi: Wait, you don't know why I left Girlfriend?

MM: Nope...

Tabi: *sigh* Your husband and also your daughter used me for their success!!

MM: Wait, I thought GF broke up with you...

Tabi: (shakes his skull as a "no")

MM: *gasp* So now I see why you have a goat skull. My husband cursed you, didn't he?

Tabi: *sigh* He did... But I don't understand, I thought you were a part of this...

MM: I have better things to worry about, sweetheart.

Tabi: At least that... You're way nicer than DD...

Annie: (walks into the living room) Welp, made myself comfortable in this huge house. Now, do you guys have a lab or a kitchen at least?

MM: Huh... Why?

Annie: 'Cause I need to make some of my The Liquid...

Tabi:... Your what?

At night...

Sarvente: So do you have some board games?

GF: I have some UNO cards.

Whitty: Yeah, let's play UNO!! I'll just let you know that I am the master of UNO, so if you want to give up, you can do it right here, right now.

Ruv: Well, I'm going to watch some slapping content.

Tabi: You watch those?

Ruv: Yeah, it's kind of my hobby.

Tabi: I see, have fun.

(Doorbell rings)

Tabi: I'll go get it. (gets up from the chair, walks to the entrance & opens the door)

Agoti: Tabi?

Tabi: Agoti?

Agoti/Tabi: What are you doing here? (both look aside, blushing a little)

Tabi: Well, huh... Garcello died, dude.

Agoti: What? Oh...

Tabi: And we kinda convinced DD to, at least, try to revive Garcello now.