Chapter 7

Darnell Pov
Darnell: *texting Layla* I'm off today, so bring your fine ass over here.
Layla: what about your wife and son?
Darnell: don't worry she at work, and little man going be with my mama
Layla: okay I'm coming
Darnell: oh yeah, you definitely will be coming alright.
Layla: whatever

Laughing to myself as I read her message, I decided to take off today, so I can surprise Layla with something romantic at the crib. Do I care that I'm bringing her in my home? Hell no because she been here plenty of times, plus I'm paying all the bills in here anyway. Even after Andrea had my son, the spark still wasn't there. Thinking a baby would make things better, but it really didn't. Which makes me more confident in going through with the divorce. As I set the candles in the room and decorated, I get a phone call from Andrea.
Urghhhhh...

Andrea: baby can you pick Janay up from my mama house, I'm going to be getting off late.
Darnell: yeah sure
Andrea: thank you so much, I'll see you when I get off. I love you !
Darnell: ok love you too *while rolling his eyes*

**driving to Mama Evelyn house**

Darnell: I don't know what's up with this old lady, but every time I come over here, the bitch be mean mugging me. Like I don't fight old people too.
Darnell:*honks horn*
Evelyn: *giving Janay her backpack* remember what I told you nay nay?
Darnell:*honks horn again*
Young Janay: yes granny I remember, *reach for a hug* I love you granny.
Evelyn: I love you too baby!! Now gone on before that fool make me have to loose my religion. *looking up while mean mugging Darnell*
Young Janay: "laughs" okay granny, bye !
Darnell: get in the back, you too young to sit in the front. And don't ask me for nothing because the answer is no.
Young Janay: but I wasn't going to ask you anything
Darnell:*look through rear view mirror* who the hell you raising your voice at?
Young Janay: *held head down low* nobody

**Darnell's phone ring** 25 lighters on the dresser, yes sir I gots to get paid..."
Darnell: what's up boo? *while looking at Janay*
Layla: where are you? I don't see your truck.
Darnell: I'm on my way. Had to pick up Janay.
Layla: oh that little bastard
Darnell:*laughs* now why you said that.
Layla: because she is, I don't know why you playing step daddy to her anyway!
Darnell: okay chill, I'll meet you outside as soon as I get there.
Layla: okay daddy
Darnell: *smirks while putting his phone back in his pocket*
Darnell: when we get home, go straight in your room, and do your homework. Don't come out until I tell you it's time to eat. Your mama going be home late.
Young Janay: yes sir

***Darnell gets out the car, and watch as Janay go in the house while he walk to Layla car***
Darnell: get ya fine ass out the car, so I can get a good grip of that ass.
Layla: okay daddy *as she give him a hug and a kiss*

**MEANWHILE**

Young Janay: *walks in the kitchen and see a bowl of whip cream and strawberries on the counter then sneak one* "ohhhh strawberries !!!"
Young Janay: *take another strawberry and run in her room*
Darnell: come on in baby, go straight in the room, while I get these strawberries and wine. When I get back there, ya ass better be butter ball naked.
Layla: ohhh baby I like when you talk to me like that. *runs to the room*

***AT ANDREA'S JOB***

Supervisor: Mrs. King, you can go home now. We thought we was going need you alittle later, but someone came at the last minute.
Andrea: Thank you so much, I really needed this.
Supervisor: I know you just had the little one a few months ago, so go get some rest. You've been doing a great job here at the hospital.
Andrea: yes I definitely will. Excited that I can finally go home, see my babies, and get some good rest. I miss all of them, even Janay. After Darnell Jr hit 5 months, I just knew I had to get back into the medical field. Luckily Stephanie from across the street gave me connection to this hospital she work at. I've been working 7 days straight, and man my feet hurt. I hope hubby up so I can get a foot massage.

***MEANWHILE***

Darnell:*ass smacking while hitting doggy style* whose pussy is this baby ?!!
Layla:mmmmm
Darnell: *grab Layla by the back of her neck* nah that ain't what I wanna hear. Is this daddy's pussy?
Layla: ohhhh yess daddy it's all of yours !!!
Darnell: yeah that's what I thought. Ohh shit I'm bout to come. Ahhhh FUCKKKKK baby
Layla:*gets on her knees* ohh baby let me catch it drip ...*sticks tongue out*
Darnell: yeah drink daddy's juice
Darnell: whew girl keep it up like that, and you just might get a ring tonight.
Layla: *smack her lips and rolls her eyes* Boy please...
Darnell: oh foreal, so what's this then? *shows her a diamond ring while on one knee*
Layla: omg...
Darnell: Layla from the first moment I met you, I knew you were the one. I must've admit I was so stupid for letting you go, but I see now baby. I finally see now that you are the one for me. So Layla Michelle Smith will you marry me?
Layla:*crying while jumping up & down* yes baby I'll marry you !!!!
*they both embrace each other as they kiss*
Darnell: now come on so we can get dress before she gets here.

***So what y'all think with this chapter because I know y'all got a lot to say? What y'all think going happen next?*** Drop all feedback in the comments!!