Chapter 11

Andrea Pov (cont.)
Andrea: Darnell I can't breeeeathe. Let me go !!!
Darnell: See I tried to do right by your stupid ass, but it's always something with you. Fuck you and your daughter. I never liked her little ass anyway.
Andrea: *spits in Darnell face*
Darnell: Now you definitely bout to die. *chokes Andrea harder*
Boobie: Not on my morherfucking watch BOOP BOOP !!!

*As Boobie pistol whipped him from the back, Andrea started falling out gasping for air*

Boobie: Damn sis, you straight? *grabbing her up*
Andrea: Yeah I'm fine, get DJ for me and put him in the car. I'll be right there.
Boobie: Motherfucker are you sure? That nigga damn near had you turning blue. *while looking down at him*
Andrea: Yeah I got it, just go.

*Looking around the room then looking down at Darnell with tears*

Andrea: I gave you so many years of my life, all for it to be waisted. I gave up my career just so you can have yours. When you provided me and my daughter a house, I provide you a home. I gave you a family. Our little family. I build you up from the bottom and watch you succeed. I was the wife you needed me to be, when I wasn't even the mother I needed to be for my daughter. All these years down the drain because I was too foolish to see how foolish you are. Smh I'm getting a divorce and by the way .. I'M PREGNANT !! *throws the ring and pregnancy test on the floor*

Layla Pov
Layla: *hiding behind the tree* I don't know what the hell is going on in there, but I'm about to leave.
Andrea: Ohhh no the fuck you not. BOOP!!! *as she pistol whip Layla*
Andrea: You got him now boo. *stands over her as she throw Darnell duffel bag at her head* Once a hoe, always a hoe !

Boobie Pov
*looking at his sister pistol whipping Layla*
Boobie: I'm glad she got that hoe, because I've been wanting to do that for the longest. Plus her pay getting docket as well. Bitch should've went to work like she was suppose to. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Andrea: *gets in the car while looking at Boobie crazy* Why the fuck you looking at me like that?
Boobie: *smiling hard at Andrea* I see you sis. You got a little toughness in you. Took ya bobble head ass long enough though.
Andrea: Nigga shutup and get DJ to mama house. Oh yeah and keep letting that girl suck you up, she going give you something you can't get rid of.  *laughing while getting out the car*
Boobie: *whispers to himself while scratching his head* Mannnn how she knew that?

****What y'all think would've happened if Boobie haven't came to Andrea's rescue? How y'all feel about Andrea being pregnant again? Comment your thoughts****