Chapter 12

Mama Evelyn Pov
**Talking on the phone while listening to "Down Home Blues by Z.Z. Hill"**

Mama Evelyn: Now I then told that girl what was going happened and she didn't want to listen. Chile a hard head really do make a soft ass !
Aunt Ivy: Well Ev, who you think she got it from? If I don't recall, I had to beat up a whole lot of tramps for you, because someone had to learn the hard way that they man was a whore. Like how you a married man but still sticking in any and everybody?
Mama Evelyn: Oh hush, obviously I was wise enough for him to keep giving you money. 👀
Aunt Ivy: Now wait a minute now Ev, that money was for the communion and tithes. And of course, for the pain and suffering he caused on my lovely sister.
Mama Evelyn: Communion huh?! God going strike you right on down and I'm ain't going down with ya. Bye Ivy ! *laughing while shaking her head*
Aunt Ivy: Well tell Andrea that I'm here for her, if she need me. Hell tell her if Darnell need me too, then I'll be more than happy to keep him satisfied. If you know what I mean. 😉
Mama Evelyn: Bye !!!

Looking at the phone shaking her head, thinking of the kind of sister she have. But she's use to Ivy's crazy self her whole life, so she's use to it....

Mama Evelyn: God, my sister is something else. Don't mind her !
Young Janay: Granny? *while she walks in the room and sit on Mama Evelyn lap*
Mama Evelyn: What's wrong baby?
Young Janay: Is my mommy going to be okay?
Mama Evelyn: She's going to be fine babygirl. Why don't you go back to sleep. She will see you when she get here.
Young Janay: Okay granny, I love you and goodnight.
Mama Evelyn: Love you too baby, goodnight. *gives Janay a hug*
Boobie: *rushes in the house* Mannn Mama, you should've seen what happened. I pistol whipped his ass so hard, he had a tear coming out. *saying while handing DJ over to Mama Ev*
Mama Evelyn: Boy if you don't stop all that cursing in my house and around this baby. What you mean you pistol whip him..what happened?
Boobie: Well Mama you curse in here too. I'm pretty sure God won't be too pleased with that. *jokingly laughing*
Mama Evelyn: Because this my goddamn house. Now what happened?
Boobie: Well from what I heard, I walked into Andrea giving Darnell a piece of her mind, then he just started choking her ass.
Mama Evelyn: *smacks Boobie across the head*
Boobie: Man, what was that for? If I would've never came in there any sooner, speaking to the Lord wouldn't be the only person you would be talking to.
Andrea: *walks in on them talking* Haha, very funny motherfucker.

Mama Evelyn & Andrea both give Boobie an evil glare while he laughing...

Boobie: okay I'm playing. But you should've seen her pistol whipped that broad that was outside their house. She made me proud. *cheesing*
Mama Evelyn: Wait a minute, what broad he talking about?
Andrea: Layla
Mama Evelyn: Oh that hoe
Andrea: *shocked* Mama !!!
Mama Evelyn: Well she is a hoe. She a special kind of hoe too. *while laughing* She too got damn old to be so loose like that. What was she even doing there?
Andrea: apparently she was waiting for Darnell, since I came in the house with his clothes packed.
Mama Evelyn: So that must be the tramp he cheated on you with?
Andrea: Yup *while staring into space*
Mama Evelyn: That trifling son of a ....
Andrea & Boobie: Mama !!!
Mama Evelyn: What?! Y'all then ran my blood pressure up with all this stuff now. I don't know which child is worse. The dummy, the whore, or the crackhead. God you punishing me, then tell me. *holds arms up in surrender*
Andrea & Boobie: Wow, well tell us how you really feel.

*Andre storming in the house*

Andre: Ain't nobody going mess with my sister.

****How do y'all feel about this chapter? Do y'all like Aunt Ivy? Tell me your thoughts in the comments. ****