Chapter 9

Booby Pov
*slurpppppp* Ahhhhhh shit!!!! "Damn girl keep sucking this dick." I said as she look up giggling and shit. I don't see shit funny, but you tickling my balls with your throat.. get back to work !! I said while sitting in the car. Damn my bald headed ass sister need to get out the car. I got things to do. When Mama Ev told me all the bullshit that happened, I just had to hurry up and get over here. Now I love my sister, and all but I'm not able to waste my time if she not ready to leave this nigga alone. I attempted to beat this nigga ass before, but her retarted ass stopped me. So this time I'm not playing games with neither one of them. He getting this smoke either way, because now it's harming my niece, and I damn sure don't play about that one.

But seriously, let me introduce myself. My name is Aaron but I go by "Booby". Nobody really know my government name except family, and close homies. I'm Andrea's little brother, but because she act slow from time to time, I decided to take on the big brother role. Shit somebody had to, since my cracked out ass big brother Andre always looking for his next fix. I love that fool but he gotta get it together. I mean forest. Last time I went to his crib, this dummy put crack instead of sugar in the koolaid. When I tell y'all I thought I seen the light when I woke up in the hospital the next day. Had a nigga praying, and repenting for all of his sins. I had so much crack in my system, the doctors suggested me to go to rehab. Thank God, my mama told them I don't do that white shit, cause I don't know what would've happened to me if she wasn't there. I should've beat his ass for doing that stupid ass shit. And still haven't seen his high ass every since. But anyways, that story for another time. I guess you can say, I'm the most stable one out of my siblings. I currently own 2 nightclubs and a strip club. No I'm not a drug dealer either. Graduated college with my bachelors in business. So I guess you can say I'm an entrepreneur. As I'm wandering off and looking out the window, I forgot this bitch was giving me head. "Man get tf up, you ain't doing it right." I shook my head as Layla got out my car and got in hers. Man that hoe for everybody !

***How do yall feel about Booby so far? Would you guys like to hear the back story of Andre? Now I know y'all got something to say about Layla. 😂Comment and let me know.****