Chapter 13

As Mama Evelyn, Andrea and Boobie sitting in the living room, their all in shock that Andre came over...

Boobie: Ohhh hell naw!!! I still haven't forgot about what you did to me motherfucker. I'm bout to beat yo swole ass up !
Andre: *hiding behind Mama Evelyn* My bad damn, but you gotta admit that koolaid was too good bro. *smiling*
Boobie: *mad ass hell* Yeah it was good to your crack headed ass. I ain't eating or drinking shit else in your house ever again.
Andrea: *looking confused* Why are you here?
Andre: First of all, this is mama house so I can come in here just like y'all. I was just coming to tell you that I knew what happened between you and Darnell. So I took care of it.
Andrea: Wait how did you know?
Andre: Aunt Ivy told me.
Andrea: *evil stare at Mama Evelyn* Mama ?!!
Mama Evelyn: *shaking her head while whispering to herself* that trick can't hold water for nothing.
Boobie: The hell you mean you took care of it? We already handled it.
Andre: Oh well I made sure I handled it some more.
Andrea: *massaging her temples* Dre what did you do?
Boobie: Come on, tell us how the crack head handled it.
Andre: Okay so I walked in your room because I saw the front door cracked open. So I'm like I know this nigga didn't kill my sister. So I go in there and see that nigga laid out. Oh yeah there was a pregnancy stick in his hand. By the way, congratulations again sis.
Mama Evelyn: Pregnancy test?!! *while looking at Andrea disappointed*
Boobie: Sooo how did you handle it? I gotta listen to this. *while sitting down in amusement*
Andre: So like I was saying, I started digging in his pockets. Long behold, I saw a bag of coke. So what I did was took a little of it out the bag, and blew it in his nose. That nigga woke up quick, like what the fuck. So I knocked his ass back out and ran out the house. Then while I was running, I tripped over some female passed out by y'all tree, so now I'm here. So yeah, I did my thing and dipped. Didn't need the po po thinking I had anything to do with that. *saying while standing so proud and happy*

Boobie, Andrea and Mama Evelyn just staring at Andre in disbelief.....

Boobie: Now what kind of stupid ass shit was that? This about the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Stay off them damn drugs man!

Boobie & Andre started arguing ...

Mama Evelyn: *shakes her head at them*
Andrea come in my room so I can have a talk with you.
Andrea: Okay mama *while her head hung low*

Mama Evelyn Pov
Mama Evelyn: Now If I didn't hear correctly, did Andre just said this was a pregancy test in his hand? What's that about?
Andrea: Yes I had found out earlier at work before everything happened with Janay. I was actually shocked led because I'm on birth control now.
Mama Evelyn: That birth control don't mean a damn thing if y'all not using protection. Don't you know that even with contraception, that you can still get pregnant? Hell an std? Now what are you going do about this?
Andrea: Yessss I know Mama, but honestly I wasn't worrying about that. And what you mean what I'm going do about it. I'm going to keep it. I'm not killing my baby!
Mama Evelyn: Shaking my head and it's this type of thinking that's gotten you in the position. Your problem is you don't think child. Do you honestly think you're ready for another child right now? You just gave birth a couple of months ago and you have a daughter that's need you right now. Another baby is just going make things worse for you and those babies. Focus on yourself and these kids. Im just saying, think things through before you put yourself back in a position that you're not capable of right now.
Andrea: This is my body and if I want to keep my baby, then that's exactly what I'm going to do. I got my a nice paying job now, so I can financially take care of them.
Mama Evelyn: Okay you got it. You capable of making whatever decision you desire to make. Ima let you figure this one out since you grown enough. Just hope those choices you make doesn't steer Janay away from you.
Andrea: Whatever mama. I love you and goodnight. *kisses Mama Evelyn on the cheek as she leaves out the room*
Mama Evelyn: *looks worried while started praying* Lord please watch over my children for me. I'm not as healthy as I use to be and just want to make sure they all fine before my health gets worse. But I know you're a way maker, so I'm not too worried. In Jesus name, I pray Amen 🙏🏾

****Comment how y'all feel about this chapter****