Chapter 10

Layla Pov
*sitting in the car* I know what you thinking, yeah I sucked that nigga up, so what. Didn't know that was Andrea's brother, but now that I know, I don't feel bad at all. She took my man, so now I got him and her brother. So we pretty much even. I know Darnell just proposed to me, but I still don't trust his ass, plus I got a little thang for Boobie fine self. He may be a couple of years younger than me, but he know how to put it down. Be breaking this cougar down into a baby cub in a heartbeat. But foreal though, I don't know why he be playing because I know he be feeling me. *looking out the window, while staring at Boobie*

Boobie Pov
"Yo why the fuck she keep staring at me with her creepy ass?" And the fuck she still doing here, when she suppose to be heading to work?! The place where I hired her on?

Layla Pov
Ughhhh just looking at his sexy ass makes me want to pounce on him. *realizing she's still daydreaming, she hurry up and snap out it* Man what the hell is taking Darnell so long? *proceeds to honk her horn* BEEP BEEP BEEEEP !!!

Andrea Pov
As I'm sitting here crying, I hear a car honk. Look through my side mirror and thought to myself. "I know damn well this bitch ain't that bold to come over here while I'm here. The fucking audacity. Oh yeah it's definitely on!" But let me deal with Darnell trifling ass first!

*enters home and goes to DJ's room*
"Awww look at my little man sleeping so peacefully", she said as she kiss him on the cheek and turn the music to his crib up.

The more she walks towards their bedroom, the angrier she gets. How could she have missed all of the signs?
*As she slowly open the door, she's see Darnell sleep, with a duffel bag on the bed* But what shocked her the most, is that she saw a line of coke on the dresser.

Andrea: Darnell ... Darnell Get The Fuuuck Up !!!
Darnell: Layla baby is that you? I told you I was coming.
Andrea: No bitch, it's me!
Darnell: *proceeds to sit up quickly while scared and confused* Ohhh hey baby!!
Andrea: I'm going ask you one question and you better not lie to me. Did you have strawberries in my house?
Darnell: What the fuck type of question is that... No !!! Coming up in here doing all this got damn yelling and shit. *starts to sniff the coke and lay back down*
Andrea looks around trying to figure out who is Darnell talking to because it for sure wasn't her....

SMACKKKKKKK !!!!

Darnell: Bitch what the fuck ! *holding his face while standing up*
Andrea: Motherfucker how could you sit directly in my face and lie to me. Huh?! Because of your cheating ass, my daughter almost lost her life.
Darnell: I don't know what the hell you talking about, but you need to lower your voice before I ...
Andrea: Before you do what nigga?

SMACK SMACK !!!
*Darnell proceeds to slap Andrea, the grabbed her shirt as slammed her on the wall and start choking her*

****How are y'all liking this chapter so far? What do y'all think will happen next? Comment your thoughts.