Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Between moving on and getting back with the boss are the most things that come to Nathan's mind a lot. Before, he surely knew he could never go back to Nadeem again. But, after what happened last week, he suddenly feels like he needs to rethink about everything.

Who could've known that was behind it? Typical rich people always come with an intense desire for fun and leave with not moving on from it. But it's different for the boss. Nadeem chose to move on. He chose his daughter over the fun he had. And if Nathan didn't get clarification about what happened, he would've thought that the man was just like the typical rich guy from movies.

He wants to be sad. But, at the same time, he feels relief. Of course, he's sad that Nadeem chose his daughter that not even his. However, he feels relief rather than knowing that the boss chose him because he doesn't want to lose the boy and the fun itself. That means the man is different.

"You're so cute, you know."

Nathan looks to his side. Greyson's face stand close to his. He almost couldn't process what was happening. But then he remembers that he's at Greyson's house. They have been hanging out since morning. Hell, they just had their dinner.

"Cute? Haha," Nathan laugh sarcastically. Usually, he likes it when someone says that. But it feels weird when it comes from Greyson. He still couldn't get himself wanting the boy romantically or at least sexually.

He can feel Greyson's soft lips on his neck. He tilts his head a little just to make space for it. Everything always brings him back to the boss. Whenever he does something sexual with Greyson, Nadeem's face appears from nowhere, like telling him to stop.

Nathan knows he shouldn't let it happen. In order to do so, he turns to look at Greyson and kiss the boy. He feels terrible. Not because Greyson is a bad kisser. But because he's so desperate and uses that boy. Greyson, on the other hand, feels excited. At least now, he thinks Nathan is on the same page as him.

The sloppy kiss turns deeper. They couldn't make sure who was the one that led it that way. All they know is they are sucking each other's throats now. One desperate to have the honor to please. The other one is desperate to forget someone. The deeper the kiss, the more Nathan feels disgusted towards himself. He starts questioning everything. But his body refused to follow his heart.

Greyson didn't notice anything. He's beyond happy that the sexual tension between them could move forward. He's not sure where his hands wander. All he knows is that they stop on Nathan's zip. He undid it. Making sure the kiss would never break. He slides his hand in first.

That shot Nathan wide awake. Before he could stop himself, his hand had already grabbed Greyson's wrist, and the kiss came to an end. They froze on the spot for a little while. Before Greyson climbed off of him. The look on the boy's face says everything, even though no words are coming out of his mouth. Nathan cursed himself. But he couldn't betray what he desired.

"Tell me honestly, Nathan..."

Please no.

"We could never have sex, am I right?"

Nathan just stays still. He didn't answer right away. He has a hard time facing the other boy.

"I can feel you're sexually frustrated." Greyson laughs bitterly. "But I guess I could never turn you on."

It's the truth. It's the bitter truth that Nathan wants to keep it in. He's the type that always says what's on his mind. But not to Greyson. He always denies the truth. He's always pushed himself away.

"Why? What's wrong with me?"

Nathan reaches to zip his jeans before sitting straight. "It's not with you. It's just me."