Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hearing Nadeem Valentino's voice over the phone enough to makes Nathan goes weak. He doesn't even know why it makes his heart beating faster like he's a high school teenage girl. It's not like they're having something special. But it seems like talking over the phone is not the man's thing. He asked to meet later at night after Nathan finished his shift.

That's why they're in the bar now. Together. Drinking wine. Talking just a simple thing with the soft music surround them. The place seems different from other bars. It's not specific for straight or gay people since you could find both couples there in a different booth. Nadeem chose the booth with covers. Wanting some privacy or maybe afraid for someone to found him there.

"So, your mother set you up on a blind date?" Nathan repeated what the man just said. "What are you? 20?"

Nadeem shrugs and puts the glass back on the table after sipping the wine. "It's not like age matter to a mother. For them, you're always their baby, and they need to look out for you."

"Fair enough." Nathan nods in agreement. Knowing that makes him breathe in relief. At least he knows the man don't have a girlfriend, fiancé or worse, wife. So, everything is safe.

Nadeem is pulling out a cigarette only to light it up. The guy beside him is just watching his every move. He doesn't even question the smoking habit since he had a taste of it from the man's mouth by their make-out sessions. So, he already knew that fact. But, watching him up close like this making it hotter. With his straight hair still fixed to the side with wax that helps it shape, his pink lips wrap around the cigarette, sitting in a comfortable position with his suit.

"If starring could kill, I'll probably dead by now."

Nathan meets his eyes only to shrug with a slight blush. "Can't help it."

The man chuckles, open his free hand only for Nathan to reach for it without hesitation, making him cuddle to the side.

"How old are you, Nadeem?"

The man blows the smoke out. "31."

Nathan nods, not bothered by it like probably most people. "You look like someone in my age."

Nadeem smile and look at him. "How old are you?"

"I'm 24."

Nadeem blinks a little. "Well, for a record. You look younger than that. Like... A high schooler?"

Nathan glares playfully at him. "If that's the case, then you'll get the paedophilia image."

Nadeem laughs at the joke. "I know you're not underage. You look younger than your age."

The boy rolls his eyes. "Are you single?"

Nadeem didn't answer immediately. He was so busy inhaling the cigarette. Then he nods. "Relationship didn't work for me. That's why"

Nathan opens his mouth to say something but close it back again. That means he will never get in a relationship, right? Why does it bothering him? He wants to complain, but there's no promises or guarantees in their relationship now.

"Nathan..."

The boy looks up only to get lost in the man's eyes. The soft lips are pressing against his making him forget about the world for a second. Is he ready for this? Is he ready to get himself on this?

"Boss..."

A voice coming from the curtains making Nathan almost jump away, but the man's arm around him tighten, not even breaking their kisses. He glances up only to saw a man standing there quietly while having Nadeem's lips on his. He tried to push the man away, but the man is not allowing it despite knowing someone is calling him.

"Boss –"

Nadeem holds his hand up, cutting the man off. Nathan wants to say something but his mouth still savouring the man's. And it's too hot for him not to enjoy it. They keep going for a few minutes before they break away.

"What?" Nadeem looks at the man, annoyed after pulling out.

Nathan wipes his mouth with red blushes. He knew that they had a live viewer just now.

"Someone needs to see the owner. He said his name is Mr Rodriguez."

Nadeem is forming a frown. Trying to think about when did he hear that name. "The wine company's owner?"

"Yes. He's at Booth 16."

Nadeem let out a sigh. "I thought he would meet me in the office." He looks up again. "Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes."

The man nods and walks away. Nadeem looks at Nathan. He is reaching up to caress his cheek.

Nathan stares at him in shock before leaning to his touch. "Are you the owner of this place?"

"Hmmm...." he hums. He's not even excited to talk more about it before he realizes something. "I need to go."

"I'm aware." Nathan shrugs. He knows how busy the man's can be, so he's not complaining. But he sure is disappointed the date is short.

"I'm sorry, princess." Nadeem presses his lips on Nathan's temple. "I'll make it up to you."

"You owe me."

***

Nathan walks back home after making out with the man, and then he needs to meet someone. Cutting their date short. All the way home, he couldn't help but think about what will happen to them. He still doesn't dare to ask what actually their relationship are. He's afraid that he'll get an answer that will hurt him. And it's not something he's ready to face.

As for him, he does not know what he wants. Whether he wants something serious or not. But for sure, he doesn't want to have a one-time thing with the man. He never felt this way. Usually, he will have sex and leave without any thought. But this is different from what he had before.

"Nate?"

He turns to his side. His sister is sitting there looking at him, already wearing her nightdress. He doesn't even know when he got in the house. He doesn't remember opening the door.

"Going to a club again?" Natalie ask. She knew how her brother's life is going on each day.

Nathan shrugs. "Kind of." He wants to say more. Saying that this time is different. This time he was screwing with the boss. His sister's boss.

Natalie nod, then leaning back on the couch. "Our company have an event this weekend. We'll be going out of town like a vacation."

Nathan raises his brow. "Family day. All of you?" He's aware of that activities, though. He remembers how his sister keeps forcing him to join.

She shakes her head with a grin. "Only a few staffs that been chosen. And... I'm one of it."

Nathan frown for a moment. Is that mean that Nadeem will be going too? So, he will be out of town this week?

"We can bring a family member. So, do you want to go?"

Nathan snaps back to look at his sister. "I can go with you?"

Natalie shrugs. "We don't have so many rules since it's not work. It's more like a rewarding day. My boss was impressed by my presentation that day, and thanks to you, I manage to do it. We can bring family member, so I think you could have a little fun there?"

Nathan stares at his sister. Does he try to think what fun that he could get there?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it wrong that I want to start a new story already? Damn it! I'm not too fond of these feelings. I should just finish this one first. But let's see if I could.

Love, D