Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Nathan keeps starring at his plate blankly. He thinks he couldn't even cut the steak properly. The environment is too quiet for his liking. It's not like there is no sound at all. But, only soft romantic music and the waiter passing by can be heard. He feels like he's the only one in the restaurant. Well, he couldn't blame it for an expensive place like that.

Nadeem, on the other hand, eating peacefully. He seems to enjoy the meals very much since his food almost finish. It's not like the food is not delicious. Hell, it's so tasty. Nathan just couldn't adjust to a place like that. He feels like anything he does would come out wrong.

"Is the food okay?"

Nathan glance at the man in front of him. Nadeem is already looking at him, filled with concerns. He straightens in his seat before nodding slowly. "It's delicious. Very delicious."

Nadeem won't buy it, of course. He can sense something is wrong. "It doesn't seem so. I should tell them to cook-"

"No!" Nathan shout before he could stop himself. His right hand already raise up without reason. "I swear it's delicious."

"Well..." Nadeem frowns, straighten the suit he is wearing. "So, what's the matter?"

Nathan sit back properly with a loud sigh. He glances at the man who is still staring at him, clearly concerns about what's bothering him.

"I'm not used to a place like this."

Nadeem frowns then looks around to see if something can be bothering the boy since the expression shows an uneasy feeling.

"I..." Nathan takes a deep breath. "Look at this place, Nadeem. It's for people like you. Someone that wears a suit, fancy clothes and so on while me..." his shoulders slump down as he looks around, afraid that his tone is not on a normal phase anymore. "I'm just wearing a sweater and ripped off jeans."

"I don't see it weird." Nadeem frown still.

"Well, I do see it." Nathan stares at him. He doesn't want to ruin the date. Nadeem already takes his out on a date, and he should enjoy it. "Forget it. I'll be fine." Nathan grabs his fork and knife start eating again.

"Nate..." Nadeem's eyes still glued to the boy. "If you don't want to eat, then don't. We could always find another place to eat."

Nathan shakes his head. "Let's finish our food and go somewhere else." He put up a reassuring smile which Nadeem return it.

After eating a few more minutes, Nadeem asks for the bills and pay for them. Nathan really wants to share the bills and give half of his money, but he knows the man will be stubborn and reject it. So, he is just watching it instead. They go out and walk straight to his car.

Where to now?" Nathan asks after Nadeem started the engine and drive off.

The man shrugs. His eyes focus on the road. "I don't know where else to go. I'm about to ask you about it."

"Seriously?" Nathan raises his brow. "You're the one that takes me out on a date, and I need to come up with a plan?"

Nadeem takes a deep breath. "My date always just dinner. Dinner and go home after. That's all."

Nathan frowns then start to think about any place, but nothing come up. "Let's just go back then?"

"Already? Are you sure" Nadeem glance at him, raising his brow. "We're just eating. And it's just... Few hours."

"One hour and a half." Nathan corrects him. "But I don't know where else to go. I could spend time in your room today. Maybe we could watch movies or something. Besides, this is not our city. And I don't feel like exploring."

Nadeem looks like he wants to argue more but then nods in defeat. He drives back to the hotel, and they go straight to the man's room.

Nathan didn't think he would be tired when he kicked off his shoes. He turns to look at the man. "Can I borrow your shorts if that's okay? I don't want to go back right now. My sister would ask me questions I don't want to answer."

Nadeem let out a small chuckle. "You can look inside the closet."

Nathan didn't waste his time and just walked towards the closet. All the clothes were already hung there just like the man was living there since forever. "I can believe you have time to pull your clothes out from your suitcase. I could just leave them there"

He grabs a blue short and then removes his jeans before putting them on. It kind of big for him since Nadeem is taller and more significant than him. Thank God he wore a shirt. So, he doesn't need to change it.

"I hate to keep going through my suitcase."

Nadeem moves to stand close to the boy and grab a hanger. That's when Nathan knew he was already topless. His muscle became clear, making the boy blushes. It is giving him a dirty thought. He sighs of relief because the man still wears his boxer. But, lord, his size can be seen. No wonder the boy's ass constantly sore after they had sex each time.

"Stop starring at me."

Nathan snaps back to earth and looks up at him. Realizing he is already smirking making the boy's cheeks became redder as he turns around and walks straight to the fridge. "It's hard not to."

Nadeem smirks more as he walks towards the bed and turning the tv on. The boy followed after grabbing a bottle of soda to share with the man. He gets on the bed right beside him, watching him choosing a channel.

"So, Nadeem..."

He raises his brow. Still starring at the tv. "Mmm?"

"You said you don't do relationship. Have you ever had one before?"

When he found a good channel, he turns to look at the boy. "Of course I did. I'm not heartless."

Nathan shrugs, taking a sip of his soda. "Well, I guess it just never with a guy?"

Nadeem turns to looks at him, sipping on the soda as well. "Yeah. I started getting attracted to guys when I stopped doing relationship already."

"So, when you started not doing relationship... You will keep screwing guys. Then, if you want a relationship, you will go back to girls?"

Nathan frowns, clearly hurt. "Where will this conversation go?"

"I'm just curious, Nadeem." Nathan shrugs once again. "I don't want to give hope to myself."

Nadeem turns to look at the tv. "I take it that you like me."

"Hell, I really do. And that scares me." Nathan turns to look at the tv as well. "I'm doing relationship, Nadeem. And I don't want to make myself believe that we'll have a relationship. I want to stop myself when it gets too far."

The man stays silent. He seems to have a lot to think about to answer the questions. There's hesitation, fear and all other emotions people can't tell.

"I'm not pushing you." Nathan said with a sigh when he senses the mood. "I just want a confirmation."

"I don't know, Nathan." He pushes the bottle to the stands. "I clearly don't want to lose you. But I couldn't figure anything about myself yet."

"I understand." And it's true. The boy really understand. He never comes out getting attracted to a guy. And he still afraid of the result. "Hey... Lighten up. I don't want to ruin our date."

He looks at Nathan with a smile, then leans forward to kiss him, where it didn't take Nathan seconds to return it. The boy can feel it that later, he will regret all the decision he made now.

--------------------------------------

The smut scene is coming up! Anyway, I post a new story about a closet man getting up high with his soon-to-be-step-son. Hehehe, I hope you guys can check it out.

Love, D