Chapter 2: Busted and Timeskip

Author: Chapter 2! So, I know you guys will probably be wondering where the chapters are for the other stories. Just be patient and wait. Currently, I'm writing this story out because all the ideas are fresh in my mind and I don't want to lose them.
_______________________

At a house located in Musutafu Japan, a family were sitting in the living room watching television before a strange rumbling was heard outside.

?: What is going on out there?

A woman with green haired questioned, standing up to go check the window of the living room. However, before she could, the front door was kicked open, startling those inside. The woman retreated back a few steps before her husband stood in front of her protectively while the daughter hid behind them both.

In the door way, a grungy looking man with long black hair and a familiar white scarf was standing there. Atop his shoulder was a white furred humanoid looking mammal.

?: Check the upstairs for the room belonging to the one called 'Izuku'! Report to me immediately if you found something!

A voice ordered a squad of what looked like officers to head up the stairs. Joining the man and mammal was a middle aged man wearing a trench coat.

?: Naomasa, what is the meaning of this!?

?: Aizawa, Nezu, please explain.

The three now named individuals merely ignored those who questioned them. It was clear to the family that these two were upset and it wasn't going to end well for the family.

Aizawa: You just shut your goddamn mouths and sit down! This is an investigation!

The family was shocked. An investigation and it had something to do regarding Izuku?

Nezu: I believe you should do as he says.

Nezu added in, his tone firm and held no room for questions or interjections.

A few moments later, an officer returned downstairs and looked at Naomasa with a look of shock.

Naomasa: What did you find?