Chapter 4: Hello. I am Baymax.

Author: Alrighty! For people who don't know, the plot continues where Hiro and Baymax go and find where Hiro's Microbots went after finding out that they hadn't been destroyed in the fire. Since Tadashi had survived the fire, the way they'll find out about the microbots will be different.

And just as a hint, the next chapter will have the best part of the entire movie.
_______________________

Izuku sweatdrops slightly as he was fussed over by both Wasabi and Honey Lemon. Tadashi's friends came over the next morning, SFIT classes being postponed till the following week to allow those who attended the Expo time to recovery.

Honey: And you're sure, 100% sure you're fine Izuku?

Wasabi: You aren't just saying you're ok just to make us feel better, are you?

Izuku nodded his head, smiling as he rubs his head a little.

Izuku: I promise, I'm fine. Last night was... just something I'd like to forget...

Izuku grew quiet after that. Too many things happened that Izuku would just like to forget completely.

Fred: We get it, little dude. You hate those people but that business is yours and yours alone. We aren't gonna pry.

The laid back mascot replies with a carefree grin as he lounged on a chair. Izuku smiled in appreciation at the man. Cass came in holding trays and trays of pancakes, waffles and french toast.

Cass: Alright! A little late for the celebration but here you all are. A big breakfast on me!

There were sounds of appreciation around the table as they began to dig in. Izuku hummed a bit as he bit into a piece of toast.

Honey: Oh, Hiro, I'm sorry about your Microbots. Many of the inventions did not survive the fire.

Hiro looked downcast for a moment before shaking his head.

Hiro: I'm bummed out but I can always make more. I'm just glad Izuku and Tadashi are ok.

Hiro smiled to show he was alright but Izuku didn't miss the slight fear that flashed in his eyes as he remembered the fire. Tadashi placed a hand on Hiro's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze.

Hiro: Oh, speaking of which! I gotta go get something upstairs.

Hiro excused himself from the table and ran up to their room. Tadashi chuckled as he looked at Izuku this time.

Tadashi: So Izuku, anything planned for today?

Izuku shrugged his shoulders a little. He didn't really know what to do today since school won't open up until next week.

Izuku: I'm not sure... maybe just hang out with Hiro today. There isn't really much to do...

Wasabi: Well I think just taking a day to take it easy is a good thing! You went through a lot yesterday, Izuku and you deserve to have a day where you can just relax.

Fred: Agreed!

GoGo: Taking time for yourself is always smart.

Tadashi: How about we all do a movie night, tonight? We set up the projector outback and just play cheesy movies.

GoGo: I'm game. As long as we get to watch Scream, classic.

Honey Lemon: Oh! And insidious!

GoGo: Whoa, Honey, you like horror movies?

Honey Lemon: Yes! Getting scared makes me so excited and the rush just makes any horror movie worth it!

Wasabi: Well, consider me, out.