Chapter 8: USJ and Unwanted Reunion

Author: Phew! Had a good break and I'm ready to continue where I left off! So, as everyone voted for in my last chapter, the USJ situation will continue and Izuku's team will go head to head with the Nomu!

______________________

The last ten months had been great for our group of heroes. Izuku had been excelling well in his classes at SFIT, having a majority of them with Tadashi and the others so he didn't feel too out of place.

There was also good news that Callaghan was released from prison while on Parole. Due to having a clean record of good behaviour, he managed to be let out with a whole year off his sentence for parole. He came by the cafe a couple times with his daughter.

It was clear to say that Izuku's life couldn't be better. They also became a well known Hero Group that rose through the charts of popularity being a huge hit especially with kids due to their flashy style yet careful way of detaining villains, collateral damage virtually zero.

Currently, the Big Heroes were on a private jet (Fred's) heading towards Musutafu due to Nezu's request on seeing them all again and having them meet the other pros of U.A.

GoGo: So, you basically just have this lying around?

Fred: Pfft no! This is my parents' other jet. They rotate between jets during vacations.

Fred comments while lying back in a recliner seat. Wasabi was looking out the window the entire time while gripping his armrests tightly.

Wasabi: This is fine... this is fine...

He mumbled to himself as he saw how high up they were. They were landing soon anyway so all Wasabi had to do was bear with it. Hiro looked around the cabin of the jet and smiled as he saw that everyone had changed so much.

Now, onto Izuku, the greenette was seen fiddling away at a couple things on the table. He realized that he couldn't depend on his tasers for much longer and despite the training he received for close combat, he wanted to fight efficiently, not rely on brute strength, which he lacked. He was making small discs that emit a burst of bright light and emit a brief high-sonic sound.

Tadashi was the same but he could actually back up brute strength even without his suit. Tadashi was more fit than Izuku realized (much to Hiro's jealousy over his brother body) and was physically active. It also turned out he was a natural at kick boxing which quickly became his bread and butter over the ten months.

Hiro himself mostly worked on his compatibility with Baymax, being his pilot. He did add some improvements to his own suit, such as equipping his gauntlets with powerful electro magnets that affect the ions of objects, giving him the ability to attract or repel things.

Tadashi: Look alive guys, seems like we're landing!

Wasabi: Oh thank christ...

Everyone chuckled at Wasabi's relief as the jet began it's descent to land on the pre-made airstrip that Nezu possibly had Cementoss create for them.

Touching down safely, it wasn't long until Izuku and the others all came out of the jet and were greeted by Nezu, along with a few pros it would seem.

Nezu: Ah! Big Heroes, welcome to U.A!

Izuku: It's nice to see you again, Uncle Nezu.

Nezu grinned and was about to speak but he was interrupted by someone walking over. It was a woman dressed provocatively and was heading straight towards Tadashi.

?: Well well well~ aren't you a handsome little thing~

She started off, getting close to Tadashi but was suddenly blocked off by a Cass in her feline armour. The woman stumbled back as she saw Cass block her way.