Chapter 7: Provisional Exams + Celebrate

Author: Ok here we go! So the following tests will actually be very similar to the canon ones but with a few twists here an there. Here are the categories.

1) Information and Infiltration: The team will be tasked to try and obtain false documents that are closely guarded  by pros pretending the be guards. They will have a sort of light on their bodies that span out in a cone shape. If the light lands on one of them, they fail the test. To take out the pros, they must physically touch them.

2) Rescue and Relief: The team will be put in a situation where they must save and tend to injured civilians. This test is mostly to see if the team can listen to Baymax's instructions on how to take care of injured people.

3) Villain Strike: Villains have began to rampage near the relief area. It is up to the team to defend the injured and subdue the villains.
______________________

The team stared up at the large structure that would be the testing grounds for their provisional licenses.  They were greeted at the entrance by Nezu who was accompanied by a surprising individual.

Izuku: U-Uncle Shouta!

Aizawa walked right over to Izuku, put his hands on his shoulders and stared right into his soul.

Aizawa: You so much as leave without telling me again, I will force you to listen to Hizashi complain about his hair. You understand me?

Izuku nodded his head numbingly before he was pulled into a hug by the hero, the man visibly relaxing as if this weight was pulled off him. After a bit, he pulled back and nodded over to the Hamadas.

Nezu: Well! Let us get on our way.

Nezu smiled and began leading the team into the area. This place wasn't exactly the real provisional grounds but a temporary spot where they were to be tested.

Nezu: So, here is your first challenge! You all will work together to infiltrate this building-

Nezu gestured to an entire building that seemed to resemble an office.

Nezu: -to obtain a briefcase that holds documents. There will be pros in disguise acting a security, they will also be equipped with a light that shoots out in a cone like ray. Get hit by the light and you fail the exercise! To remove them, you simply just need to get in close and tap them. You all will only have a half hour to get the job done and ten minutes to come up with a plan. Ready? Start!

The team got together and began planning.

Tadashi: So, Nezu didn't mention that 'all' off us had to enter the building. We could use that to our advantage. We could have someone go in while all of us can help keep an eye on the outside.

Hiro: Baymax and I can definitely fly up and circle the building.

Honey: But what if the light hits you guys? You will also being in a lot of noise since Baymax's engines are pretty loud.

Cass: I can do it. My suit lets me scale buildings and surfaces easily. I can go up the floors with them on the outside.

GoGo: What if we use noise to our advantage though? We can attract the guards to divert them away from whoever goes in, giving them an opening.

Wasabi: That's definitely worth a shot, but who goes in?

Izuku: I can do it. I'm small, light and my shoes cancel out noise. Plus, my dark clothes can help me not get spotted.

Hiro: And Baymax and I can do routine scans to see if anyone moves from position that Aunt Cass can't see from outside. We can also be your escape once you get the briefcase.