Chapter 6: Reveal and Aid

Author: Ok! So here's the chapter and with the amount of votes for option B, that is what we'll be doing!
______________________

At the docks of San Fransokyo shipping district, all was quiet. That was, until a man emerged from the murky depths of the salty abyss. Accompanied by the man, were writhing and black mass that carried an object from the ocean, possibly part of a destroyed machine. The man was masked, the black mass helping him out of the ocean and onto land while hauling the piece of machinery. This man is called 'Yokai'.

Yokai: Just one more section

Yokai had an objective that he needed to complete no matter the cost. There was a life on the line and he had to do whatever it took to save it. He had to.

?: Baymax, Rocket Fist!

Yokai whipped his head to face the direction of the voice but barely managed to move out of the way of a flying red projectile but not fast enough as a good chunk of the black mass was struck and rendered useless, damaged whirling filling the air. The Microbots.

?: Get his mask!

A new voice joined in with the other one. Suddenly, the shipping dock was alive with movement as figures cloaked by the night dashed out from hiding places and began heir assault.

The bots tried to follow the command to get away but the base section was no longer able to move. A tall slim figure jumped up on top of a shipping crate and threw something down at the bots. A weird solution of chemicals were thrown at the section, acting like quick drying cement.

Yokai knew he couldn't get out of this now without fighting. Gritting his teeth, the bots that were able to move were commanded to go on a frontal assault. They became lethal spikes that dove straight for those attacking him.

?: You gotta move!

A blue of yellow picked up the tall figure from atop the shipping crate and vanished into the dark. Yokai turned his head to find something coming straight at him, a small figure was jumping and leaping off containers silently, like a predator. The bots aimed at the encroachment of the figure and charged.

?: Not going to happen!

?: FIRE BREATH!!!

?: I got you!

Three shapes appeared in front of the smaller one. One of them simply smashed the bots with sheer strength, the one that shouted released a massive gout of flame from what appeared to be a mouth and the other had a dull glow of what appeared to be plasmic blades that cut through the bots with ease.

Yokai saw what was exposed by that brief illumination caused by the flames. It appeared to be a monster of some kind, able to breath flames. Another was wearing green armour and what appeared to be simplistic dark pants but the most prominent feature were the blades. The last of the trio was a brief glimpse of silver like armour that had red accents in certain sections.