Chapter 10: Tadashi's Justice + Someone New?

Author: Okie, imma keep this short! For those who wanted to watch All Might GET HIS ASS BEAT, this chapter is for ya'll~
________________________________

The Sports Festival was coming to a close, the Big Heroes watched the last of the tournament-style matches. The top three were Todoroki, Bakugou and Yagi. The medal ceremony was commencing in a few minutes and it was safe to say that the crowd was ecstatic.

Izuku: Wow! Some of these students are super strong!

Hiro: I personally like that pink-haired girls inventions! She's a little kooky though.

Hiro comments as he munches on a handful of popcorn. Izuku nods in agreement while sipping on some soda.

Fred: Eh, some of those students are cool, I guess. Not really using their potential though.

The laid back heir said as he sips on a soda.

Fred: The only one who really tried was that arm-tape dude. He had the right idea, sad his pairing was bad.

Author: Gotta give respect to out resident Office Supply, Sero!

Down on the platform, the medal ceremony was suddenly brought to a halt as Midnight was given a card to read out to the audience. The R-rated heroine blinked before clearing her throat.

Midnight: Apologies everyone but it seems that our Symbol of Peace himself requested an exhibition fight against one of the Big Heroes: Apex!

The audience broke out in murmurs and gasps, the amalgamation of voices rolling in the stands. The die-hard fans of Big Heroes knew just how strong Apex was, the feats of strength and power rivalling All Might back when he was in his prime and possibly even more.

Present Mic: WHAT WAS ALL MIGHT THINKING!? ANYONE COULD SEE THAT APEX IS NOT SOMEONE YOU COULD MESS WIT- Eraserhead? Where are you-

The resounding slam of a door was heard through the P.A speakers. Izuku immediately went and looked up at his older brother, worry etched on his face.

Izuku: Tadashi-

Tadashi was already up and putting his helmet on, activating the visor while his suit powers up.

The rest of the Big Heroes saw Tadashi walk out of the viewing booth, the air of determination emitting from his person. Izuku's aunts and uncles saw the sheer ferocity in his eyes as he walked past.

Izuku: Mom...

Cass: I know, sweetie but your brother will be fine. Tadashi is strong and not just in strength.

The woman reassured both her son and nephew but there was some worry in her eyes. Tadashi had this hatred in his heart whenever he thought about Izuku's mistreatment at the hands of those who were meant to protect him.

Mitsuki: Don't worry kid, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Enji: Hamada seems to have a good head on those shoulders of his.

Rei: Hope he beats his ass.

Enji's eyes widened and he stared at his wife, gaping like a fish.

Enji: REI!

Masaru: I agree.

Mitsuki: Masaru!?

The two strong personalities stared at their usually kind and gentle partners with disbelief, seeing the eagerness in their eyes to see justice be dealt to the one who was meant to be a father.

Masaru: He failed as a father and he needs to be punished.

The kind soul grits out between his teeth, his arms crossed over his chest while he narrows his eyes. Rei merely nods as cold fury washes off her like a raging blizzard.