Chapter 11

"What deal?" I ask, eyeing them suspiciously

"We're going to learn to share." Kirishima fills me in.

"I'm going to need more than that" I reply, digging into the delicious food that Bakugo loaded onto my plate.

"We both like you and want to date you" Bakugo explains "we're going to make an effort to stay out of each others way and respect the time that you spend with the other."

"Does that mean we won't all hang out together?" I ask

"We still can," Kirishima continues "this deal is really only for us." Kirishima gestures between him and the other man at the table. "We both want a chance with you until you choose."

"And if I end up choosing neither of you?"

"Then that's your choice too." Bakugo shrugs a little too casually, like he's worried about that outcome "we're just here to shoot our shot."

"As long as you're both okay with it" I eye the two of them "I'm not trying to get between your friendship or mess anything up for you two."

"We are. We've got a loving friendship here" Kirihsima smiles guiltily

"So the kick just now was....?"

"He already had a date with you. It's my turn." Kirishima states, playfully glaring at Bakugo

"Maybe you should ask me out first." I push his shoulder

"Tch. Nice move" Bakugo smirks

"Shit" Kirishima says under his breath before fully turning to me at the head of the table. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Love to" I smile at him and he grabs my free hand. Bakugo puts his heated hand on my bad leg, like he wants to be involved. This whole thing is going to get interesting.

"Considering you've written a hot article, it'll have to be a stay in date" Bakugo adds and Kirishima agrees almost sadly.

"How are you feeling?" Kirishima asks me.

"What do you mean?"

"... your bites"

"Oh. They're fine. A little sore, but the good kind of sore, you know?"

"Why the fuck did you bite her in the first place?" Bakugo asks "are you an animal?"

"We've all got our things dude" Kirishima shrugs, but a blush creeps up his neck. It's cute.

We finish lunch and I yawn.

"Are you still fucking tired?" Bakugo asks, pretty aggressively "how much are you going to sleep today?"

"Watch your tone" I scold. It's a little playful, but there's an undertone of seriousness there to let him know that he's pushing it "I didn't actually nap earlier. Tossed and turned instead."

"Why?"

"I get nightmares." I wave him off, standing and picking up my plate to bring to the kitchen. Kirishima takes it out of my hand and puts it back down.

"Wait." Kirishima holds his hands up in front of him "how frequently do you get them?"

"Every night"